Thread: Controls in Resistance 3 Game

Controls in Resistance 3 Game

Hello guys I am having some problem with the controls in this game I have just bought this game yesterday and the problem started from now what’s wrong. I am having problem with the zooming when I click the zoom buttons the aiming becomes worst. Running and jumping is also so laggy and it does response much time.

Re: Controls in Resistance 3 Game

I don’t know what’s wrong with this I am playing this game 2 of my friends are playing this game and no one is having any problem with this game now I don’t know what’s wrong with your game. I think that you are having virus in your system and that’s why there is a lagging in your system you need to scan for the virus and the malware in your system and then see if you are helped or not and if this is not solving your problem then the other thing you need to try out would be update your driver I mean video driver and then see if that is helping you out.

When I was having same problem the problem was solved by reinstalling it was just simple I just uninstalled the game went to regedit looked out for anything of the game name delete that folder and then reinstall the game and then see if the problem is solved for you too.

Controls are never the problem for me in this game I have never found that I am not able to shoot any one run jump or anything like that no such problems ever. So I think that this is not a bug this is a problem with your system only and this can be solved by some of those what we keep doing like reinstalling driver update install direct X or ATI’s new application which increases the game performance this is really a nice option and if none of them would be helping you then use some other setup to install the game and see if you are helped.

I think you need to increase the graphic card or there is some problem with you graphic card do one thing that just ask one of your friend to give you the graphic card just replace it with yours and see if that is working fine and if yes then you are made out what’s the problem and if not that then update yours and see if it is helped and I don’t think that there is any other problem.

I think that this is the bug and this would be solved when there would be a patch to solve this problem. And this is a very big bug many of the guys have found this as a problem I think and this needs to be solved by the developers they need to work over it.

I have never had a problem with the running and jumping but yes I have had a problem with the zooming and the automatic target that is what not running properly and this problem needs to be worked hard and this would be solved if there would be some patch for this bug. And if not then we need to wait for some of them too come and I am sure that they must be working on it because this has been a problem with many of the guys and so they must be working on it hope the patch would be there sooner.

I hope that you are not trying to work out with this game by keeping number of of program running behind open the task manager and close all the other application which are not actually usable at that time and then see if the problem is solved.

Contact to the technical support of this game and just mail them about whats the problem with you and see if you are getting any help I am not having any such problem so I think that you need to tell them about this and if number of people would be complaining about this then they would be defiantly working for it and they would know that there is some problem with the game and if one or 2 people would be complaining them they would be thinking that there is some problem in your system and they won’t be trying anything.

Ya there have been a problem but this would be working fine if once you would be reinstalling the game one of my friend was having a same problem and this was the same thing what I did and it was solved so I think that this is the same thing which you need to try out and I am sure that this would be heloing you too.