Thread: Which weapon you prefer the most while playing Resistance 3?

Which weapon you prefer the most while playing Resistance 3?

There are many weapons in Resistance 3. But, amongst them, which is the weapon that you will always prefer to use. I will like to use only Marksman and I can say that it’s the best weapon for me. However, there are other weapons that I know, like, Mutator, Bullseye, Rossmore, Auger, m5 Carbine and also the Marksman. Two more weapons that I know are Magnum and Deadeye, but I don’t think I am going to use them in this game. If there are some other weapons that I don’t know, then tell about that also.

Re: Which weapon you prefer the most while playing Resistance 3?

My favorite is Bullseye, and that is the weapon that I like the most, but I will try other weapons also which are available in Resistance 3.

Yes, I also think that Bullseye V3 is the best weapon in Resistance 3, Because, it is very specific and when somebody hides, the tags are actually practical in Multi-Player.

I will always like to use Marksman. And there is no doubt about that. I want to also add here that the worst weapon that I think is the Brandon. I think it should be named as Machine sniper gun. Once I picked it accidently. And it was very annoying when I was using it. So, if you haven’t tried using that then don’t try also.

I like Bullseye the most because I felt that it is truly very fast paced and therefore I think it is awesome. And the most disgusting weapon that I think is the Mutator. And here is my views about other weapons. Carbine is a best for a noob, who want to learn. Rossmore is also good. Marksman is like a burst machine gone. And the Auger, I don’t think that I will ever try to use such a nuisance weapon while playing Resistance 3 game.

I like the Mutator, I don’t know why you didn’t liked it. I think this weapon is just made for me, though I like Bullseye.

I think the marksman is the weapon which is very easy to use and it fires very fast. Therefore, we can say it is the gun for a noob. Though, it is little bit enhanced since Resistance 2 and it became little less noobish. But now also, we have to say that it is still a noobish gun. However, the weapon I like the most is Bullseye.

The weapon that you will most likely be seeing me using, while playing Resistance 3, is Marksman. Auger is also a nice weapon but that is a kill streak weapon and I don’t like to use such weapon. I like Marksman, because I usually tend to run into think of action to get more and more kills, but it is also true that I get killed most of the time.