Thread: Can we have Bozar in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

Can we have Bozar in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

Well recently I have installed Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road on the computer of mine. In this particular game I have found that there was a mysterious weapon in the game which is looking like Bozar in Fallout 2. What is the thought of yours in this particular matter. Post your speculation of yours over here as early as possible.

Re: Can we have Bozar in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

Yes the weapon which you have mentioned over here is same as it was in Fallout 2. Now in this particular game we are going to have auto .50 cal sniper in the game.

In this particular game I wanted tell you that the Bozar shot .223 rather than that of the .50 caliber. If it is available in this particular game then my head will be implode. You have to remember the thing that it was not into the classic mode there was not sniper rifle it is looking like scoped machinegun in the game.

As far as I know there is nothing like appropriate rifle calibers for this particular series of the game. we can have only 5.56 and 7.65. in the situation of efficiency Bozar there was something like Automatic rifle with 15 shots than that of the 2 in VATS.
    Another option you can have is to get the semi auto .50 cal sniper rifle which seems to be referring the for the description and appearance in the game.

I let you know that the weapon about which we are talking was the one of the most favorite weapon in the game. if it is in than it will be one of the more of the sniper kind of rifle or in case they will be keep of the automatic. I am also wondering that the developer of the game has provided the thing quite powerful as Fallout 2. If memory is supposed to served appropriately in the game than it will be the most powerful weapons in the game and you will be able to get the same quite early in the game. however I wanted to tell you that I love to play this particular game on the computer of mine.

The weapon about which we are talking about over here is chambered with 5.56 cartridge and I am wondering that it will require bigger caliber.

I would like to have reappearance of the some of the weapon from the old version of the Fallout. I am wondering that it will make some more energy in this particular game and it will take some more from MT. I am expecting that this particular weapon will have more accurate and it will have kind of the smaller clip. Hence I am guessing that it will be 5.56 assault rifle in the game.

It will be quite awesome experience if the weapon from the pervious version of the Fallout is provided again into the game. I am expecting that the Bozar will be of automatic 5.56 or a semi auto .50 cal and I will be really happy to use the same. I also would like to have City-Killer Combat shotgun from the previous version of Fallout.