Thread: What are the things that should be implemented to make a competitive playlist for Resistance 3 Game?

What are the things that should be implemented to make a competitive playlist for Resistance 3 Game?

Here I want some views from all of you who are waiting to play Resistance 3. What do you think about how the playlist should be in the Resistance 3 game? I think it will be good if they implement a playlist which have no kill streaks, no rocket launchers, and no secondary fire on weapons. I think it will be, not necessary but, better if there will be some weapon spawns. What are your views about this?

Re: What are the things that should be implemented to make a competitive playlist for Resistance 3 Game?

They can try making one hit kill games. I think they should disable combat trails and also they can build them to get charged either quickly or more slowly. One more suggestion from me is, they should create several weapon sets and should allow only two or three weapons to be in that and players should be able to spawn only those weapons only. They should remap the controls like the Battle: LA demo.

Re: What are the things that should be implemented to make a competitive playlist for Resistance 3 Game?

You will be able to disable grenades or you can select any one type of grenade. I think there will not be any multi-team playlist in Resistance 3 game. But, I am not sure about that.

I think all of those customizations will not affect anything in our experience if they were all for private rooms.

What do you mean by private rooms? Will it is like a room from where each one be able to join the custom games with all those options. And I also want to ask that, will it be possible for custom games to get ranked or even unranked?

I just got to know that, unlike the Resistance 2, there will not be any server browser in Resistance 3. It will be like Call of Duty where you would be able to just create any custom rooms and then you can invite other people in it.