Thread: How will you discover places in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road ?

How will you discover places in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road ?

I am big fan of video gaming and I have recently I have installed Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road on the computer of mine. in this particular DLC I was travelling on road and I wanted to know how can I discover paces in the game? it will be as simple on the one of the side of the road with the building which you have discover? What do you thinking in this particular matter?

Re: How will you discover places in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road ?

Who told you that Lonesome Road is not a metaphor? You should look at the big empty and I don’t think so its not really empty.

I am hoping that there will big road in the game. there is a possibility to have different kind of path and you should think about it in the game. Mojave we supposed to basically walk through the lonesome road all the way to Strip. road to Primm and down Nipton up to Novac and it will go up to the Strip.

I think during playing the entire DLC I have not found anything which will use to refer the big empty. People are supposed to go for dumb and they are not knowing about that the MT mean mountain. It will be quite interesting if it is part of DLC and the character of yours who is supposed to traveling quite long and lonely stretch of the road. I have seen that no another DLC has not involved anything like sense of the DLC.

In this particular game I am looking to have an option which will allow me to walk on the Road or I should be able to see the slideshow which is supposed to appear in Divide. There should be some advantage when you are supposed to walk along the DLC. There should be something like unique weapons in the game
    There should be long road along with sand and mountain. Also it will be acceptable if the developer of the game is supposed to provide the special stuff such as gas station and I am also expecting some hotels in the way.

The developer of the game has told me that Lonesome Road would be pretty linear. I am not able to figure what they meant to say? I am expecting that they are supposed to say that the road will quite straight or it could be about DLC. Most probably the DLC will be quite straight. I am execting that any of the following thing be involved in this particular game.
    • It might be kind of the revenge story
    • It might be mystery story which is supposed to transform into the action packed battle.
    • You will get a dark survival and until and unless you are supposed to get at the end of the game. in the battle you are supposed to transform into kind of the dark-action.

I let you know that Lonesome Road is name of the DLC and it is used to explore the Divide. It will be a series of storm-swept canyons as well as ruined towns. Also they will provide bright hexagon on map and it will be used for the purpose of marking location and tank in the game. so I think either big MT will be the right next to divide or it will be the location of the big MT equipment for the masses at the place.