Thread: What is patch 1.03 concerns in Resistance 3 Game?

What is patch 1.03 concerns in Resistance 3 Game?

I would like to see the full list of changes for this new patch. Is there anyone who is having any patch notes? Please reply for this.

re: What is patch 1.03 concerns in Resistance 3 Game?

I am only getting the lag and frame rate problem with this patch and nothing more than that.

I am agree with you and as I know that 5k points limit is very low. Beta setting was ideal. But the most significant thing is that game runs a lot better with less lag and frame drops. And I had 2 complete console hang within 10 minutes and subsequent to choosing mode inside match making and got to finding match screen with game froze (This happens twice in the same spot).

I feel that some of the crashes could be a result of the way that not everyone is getting the patch at the same time. We told them too, but could not venture to limit them away. It times out after some time. Since they have the earlier version, they will crash everybody in the game. It might as well work itself out as a lot of people getting the patch. We will screen the patch and see if there are still any issues.

I can guarantee you that this is not on my side. Do you know that what Micro Stutter is? I am not pointing to lag but this has to accomplish through the frame rate on game. Borderlands for PS3 had a unreasonable amount of Micro Stutter that is one of the cause that I didn't purchase it after giving it a try at a friend's place. Sometimes you will acquire micro stutter for some PC games but there is always a method to resolve the issue, normally through capping the frames every second (fps). Resistance 2 didn't encompass this problem and either did R: FoM. I am also sure that the IG knows regarding this problem and they are counting on unawareness on the fraction of console gamers who don't know what an optimized game looks like.

For me the patch 1.03 didn't resolves any of the micro-stutter problem to any extend. Overall this game runs the similar as it did by the patch. The online fraction has got to be most unsatisfactory game subsequent to the Socom 4. IG must have made the game single player as the online part was obviously tacked on. The truth that there is no matchmaking for co-op makes this game more apparent.

This is seemed to be the installation problem and I think that reinstalling might fix this problem. So what you can do is, just uninstall that from your computer and do the installation over again. Many of the similar cases get resolved after reinstalling the game and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

I can understand that bugs will invariably downer in any case but this is something greater than simply a bug, A PS3 Exclusive and you have edge rate issues, i could look for this from a port, not from an elite by an overall created artist which then in addition needs 3 fixes and still is not equipped to alter this. Why the hellfire was a beta discharged in the ahead of all comers, clearly the beta could have gotten the aforementioned issues to be alters and could have lured IG to not discharge the diversion until it was thoroughly altered.

I have been determined to single player games increasingly of late receivable to slacking planners that unequivocally slap on a multiplayer and make a point not to listen to their paying clients. In spite of this is that I am a single player oriented and I could lure you to have a turnaround toward any of the official gatherings for example PS3 EU.

Have you played the campaign any time? The war is over, that is the entire point, and it is currently pockets of humans attempting to survive. You have completed with a few vast points regarding things that just seem to fade away similar to grey tech, pure chimera etc, but to say this is not Resistance is far away the mark.

Re: What is patch 1.03 concerns in Resistance 3 Game?

This third episode is the best in the series. The most successful, most addictive and most exhilarating. A few false notes yet prevent his or her name in the pantheon of essential (any console) but it kind of hurt without it becoming one of the best FPS exclusive to the PlayStation 3, that, c ' Clearly!

Re: What is patch 1.03 concerns in Resistance 3 Game?

With the patch 1.03 for Sony and Microsoft have released the third patch since the release of Resistance third The new update is now available for download on PlayStation 3, bringing among other changes to the online mode with the shooter himself. What features of the patch 3 includes Resistance is still due to a lack of change logs is still unclear. Already shortly after the release and had two players to download updates with a size of 600 MB on their console.