Thread: Death Valley or The Grapevine in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Death Valley or The Grapevine in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Hello guys what you think about this two Death Valley? Or The Grapevine? If additional opinions, please denote And for those who don't be acquainted with The Grapevine: The road is still infrequently closed payable to serious flurry throughout winter storms. It has as well been closed used for fire. As the Grapevine is the mainly important route among Northern and Southern California, any conclusion is a most important disruption toward traffic along the West Coast.

Re: Death Valley or The Grapevine in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Where do you get the Grapevine? I look at the map we have seen and do not resemble anything even close to the vine. In any case, it reminds me more to spend Newhall. But since the gap is supposed to be around Death Valley, I'm sure that's not it. However after that, I cannot actually think of whatever thing near Death Valley that is close to that map, moreover.

To my knowledge, has confirmed that the Valle de la Muerte. It has also been mentioned along with the 88 and 127, however, and those are far apart, so the gap could cover more than just Death Valley.

I'm pretty sure it's also Death Valley; I think I also remember that confirms Graham. I'm disappointed but we had an Area 51 DLC. OWB would have been cooler if it was in the remains of Area 51 (which is really close to where it conducts NV).

I lived there and was sad because he was not in the game. : (I hope they use it to Lonesome Road, although it is at the intersection of Interstate 15 and SR 127 according to the wiki of 30-40 minutes away from the pram in real life is the path where Outpost is Mojave. go there a week previously. The problem is that Baker over the 15, so that cannot be the dividing line. It is along the supply line NCR primary in Nevada. In addition, do not have. crazy roads that were in the map of Good Death Valley as well fits the explanation of Graham that growing reinforcement NCR time, if we take Shady Sands to be near Whitey MT (about Vault 13 location), then Death Valley cuts immediately between him and Las Vegas.

It was an experiment by the MT Great weather, near Hopesville. And he says that not near Death Valley in it. And I imagine that the NCR could not cross through it to go into western Nevada, so he had to turn around and south, therefore, the position of Mojave.