Thread: crossbow in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

crossbow in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Hello guys I am having query about this game. As question explains everything so guys please tell me why it is like this? In my opinion I would like it if they did for the reason that I mean crossbows were still used pre war and I presently feel it fits the game that’s why I would like it.

Re: crossbow in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

would be nice to see something new like that, but seeing as 9mm is much higher than in the murder of a crossbow, and from a 9mm can get barely alive in situations where the consequences, I do not see how a huge question that is not power crossbow for any type of engine or to send flying hypersonic speed, actually kill any of the major threats to the F: NV. Good weapons concealed in humans or small animals, but nothing else? Garbage is probably better swing like a madman against a master of super mutants then throwing "sticks" on it.

They should at least boost the use of the dart gun or rifle and train (even though the dart gun can be considered dominated by some people). I have nostalgia for those times in FO3, when shooting a death grip on my dartgun, and then proceed to place the mines of various types on their way and laugh as he watches the death grip to its inevitable dissolution paralyzed.

I would like to see one, and a traditional bow. Perhaps it could be under the "melee" ability (if not throw). Reload quite slow, but with the power of a hunting rifle / carbine Camino (though poor DT), which meets / in it. Offset the muted slow recharge, and a good chance of recovering the bolt / arrow after use.

I liked paralyzing Deathclaws tag play FO3 then I got bored after some mines would drop me and watch it fly. return rail rifle was basically a bow all you have to do is throw in a few schemes in some random places that are in place is attached to the name and the team for it.