Thread: For more realism Helmet Overlay require in F1 2011 game

For more realism Helmet Overlay require in F1 2011 game

In the company of F1 2010, at what time we are in the cockpit, it feels like we are running without a helmet! However in video which I saw on YouTube have a helmet and not even "on the road!"! (We have sufficient view of the surroundings around us!) I suggest an option that a player can turn! For the reason that few people wouldn’t approximating this feature. Would you like to see this feature in Want F1 2012? What you guys think about it. Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: For more realism Helmet Overlay require in F1 2011 game

It's moreover late to be added within the F1 2011. F1 2012 I disbelief it, as CM have their own precedence, and this is somewhat I am able to imagine is extremely low on the list.

Not in favor of F1 2012. There are additional more important things that you are able to add more practicality toward the game. That's what their development time has to be spent. In the prospect, I perceive not anything wrong through the sum, but not at this early stage of development of the franchise. Do not take too long to implement, is only artwork on the screen really. One feature I never thought, but I think it will greatly improve the 'feel' of being inside a cabin lights in the OP. We are at the moment in the 3rd year of development CM F1, F12011 is locked, however at the moment there is no reason for 2012 have a number of these "little things" that turn a fine game in a huge game, remember.

If I went into the cockpit view (not) that this bothers me. But if it was in the game for next year and target people who wanted to go for it. A cheap alternative for 2011 is simply put a quarter in 2011 while you play.

Not a bad idea. Yet it would be essential to comprise the overwhelming hold up from the fans, as the wellbeing car to rationalize a mere option similar to this to acquire kids to put in the time and effort, which inevitably eats in the plans already in place for F12012. Personally, I want to be able to see the road as possible in view of cabin and advertising spent on the top of the screen that is eaten in limited space and distracting - although I'm sure one can get used to it. I also imagine it would be quite cramp if you go with it on split screen.

I'm with the idea of getting a better feeling that you're in a helmet. Some of the suggestions I've been playing a bit with maybe a clear screen with "dirty" transition for remote automatic cutting moves. Or when in the wet well, a crew member to clean the visor with a soft clean right before you are dropped and released. That kind of thing that leads to the idea that you are wearing a helmet.

If you are wearing a helmet to look beyond and through the elements on the road. The brain learns to ignore it would be unrealistic to see it all the time. also has a wider field of view and can move the head in free will, so to hide part of the display with the helmet would not work as the eyes are close enough to the visor to your field of vision is not affected a lot, I believe. I would sustain, on the other hand, the screen appears "dirty" in the chamber in the hull and the need to break the strips than it is something you would notice if you were actually driving.

What have you mentioned should be available not only for the Helmet Cam, but for everyone else in vivo, except when viewed from poverty to drive! Because as far as I know, there is no helmet that has an "auto-tear", which automatically cleans the dirt or drops of rain on the visor!

I suggest that is an option, a player could turn off. Because, only a few people do not want this feature. Does this mean that the game does not look beyond the elements and your brain will not learn to ignore it? Then the brain would be very incomplete. In my opinion, if the players do not like, should be allowed to turn it off.