Thread: Wanted to know about online, assist, weight penalties in F1 2011

Wanted to know about online, assist, weight penalties in F1 2011

There are lots of people who are used to play F1 2011 on their Playstation and they are having really fun while playing this particular game. I wanted to know whether you have heard about the usage of the online result a heavier car? Let me know whether which assist is causing the above mentioned thing in this particular thread. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wanted to know about online, assist, weight penalties in F1 2011

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply turn off the weight penalties by simply turning off the assists off in the game.

Hey friends thanks a lot for replying with the possible solution in this particular matter. I have come to know about the thing which you stated over here. what do you thinking about the people on the controller where it was quite difficult? If it is not possible to race without having TC or ABS?

According to me in this particular situation most of the people who are having ready to race with no TC and it seems to be faster. I used to look at the people racing by making use of the assists so that they cannot take the advantage in the game. however they are not ready to turn off into the game. personally I am disappointed with this particular thing and I wanted to tell you that people will are going to be penalized in the game just because they are not supposed unfair in the game. if you are supposed to racing with someone then it will be consistently to the tenths of a second quite slower than that of you. Also they are not running the assists. If they are adding assist than also it will be quite ok.

Yes it is quite unfair for all the users who are supposed to play this particular game. no one should be penalized in the game because the people are not good in the game. people in the game should get the chance to get the plateau for the performance and they should not be claim for the any unfair advantage in the game.