Thread: Can I have same setting in Co Op mode of F1 2011?

Can I have same setting in Co Op mode of F1 2011?

Mostly I used to play the Co-Op mode of the game on the gaming console of mine. Well I have installed F1 2011 on the gaming console. I wanted to ask something about the gaming co op mode of the game. should both the players should have the same settings for the co op? or we need to select any option irrespective of other players have selected the settings in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter and I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I have same setting in Co Op mode of F1 2011?

Well after going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that you will be able to drive according to requirement of yours but you will not have the flashbacks.

I agree with the thing which you have stated over here in this particular thread that is you will be able to play race according to need of yours as you are supposed to play the game online multiplayer. However I am thinking that there will be weight penalties which is tied with the multiplayer just because there will be rank affect in the game.

Ok that is the only reason I have taken the shine off at the time of Co Op. I was wondering that it will be a better option if we will be able to lock the both players for the similar kind of the settings. Also I am wondering that there will be level playing field in the game. if it is not provided by the developer of the game then I wanted to tell you over here is that it will be quite difficult to compare who is the better player in the game. also the developer of the game should involved the death penalties.

According to me there is need of the weight penalty in the game and I am expecting that it will be highly appreciate by the users who are supposed to play the game. but as far as co Op mode of the game is concerned you can reliable on either of it.
    • Level the playing field
    • Each drive will be requirement of the drivers.

It will be quite good for the people who are supposed to turn off all the assist from the game. so that they will be able to complete an even level into the game.

So far there is no official announcement regarding the inclusion of the weight penalty into the game. however I wanted to tell you that you are not able to get the above mentioned thing than I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developer of the game. I ma hoping that they will help you out in this particular matter.