Thread: Is this a bug in F1 2011

Is this a bug in F1 2011

Hello guys can you guys clear my doubt that is this a bug which I have afoudn or its just a feleing which I have been thinking about, I have found that there is a bug with the game in the part where the guy is getting into a lotus in torro rosso always and he doesn’t get out what do you guys think about it? Please share your views.

Re: Is this a bug in F1 2011

Yes friend it is a bug and it has been found out by many friends so I think that the developers need to worry about it and get it done in next patch or so. That what we can hope with them.

I don’t think that it is creating any problem in the game so we don’t need to worry about this at all. The bug consideration should be most with the part where the game just lags or the game is been having a problem in the game play and if not such then I don’t think that anything like this should be worried because what I can think is that this games are so long and need so much hard work with it that we can manage anything with it if there is any problem silly problem with it ya we can inform about it to the technical support to improve them and then enjoy the other part of the game. As this part of the games are really not an issues or so and if even it is they don't stop the game when you are playing it or make your game lag so i dont think that this would be a problme which you cant avoid anyways still lets hope the best from this game to come and hope there would be no problme at all which would be creating any sort of problem all the best to all of you guys and to me too.

Yap that’s true that the developers have been working hard with this to give something which would be interesting for us and entertaining and so we can ignore the silly bugs for sure. And then I don’t think that there is any game which don’t have a silly bugs and they have been successfully be approved by many of the players without a word and so I think we can also do that.

Actually we should not do that because we have been a fan of this game and its our duty to inform about it and we do expect something great and real by them always and for that we pay them and so I think that we have a authority to let them know where the problem is and where they need to work out with and this would be helping them too.

I too think that this is a bug and i hope that this would be solved in the game it, it has been in the video but it won’t be there in the game that’s what I can say about this. I don’t know much as I haven’t concentrated much but have heard some of my friends talking about it and they haven’t been able to note done what the problem is why they have been facing the problem anywas lets hope the developers would be doing something for this.