Thread: Anyone for steering wheel for 360 for F1 2011

Anyone for steering wheel for 360 for F1 2011

Guys anyone over here has been thinking about getting the new steering wheel for 360 then please shares some ideas with me I need some help about that please help me out of this. And I have found that from the time the ebay has stopped the marketing about it the rate has been increased a bit is that true? Please share your view.

Re: Anyone for steering wheel for 360 for F1 2011

Well haven’t planned about it so don’t know much about it but I think but I think that this is the possibility that if the ebay has stopped marketing about it then the price can be higher. That can be the possibility. But the question for me is why they have closed it I don’t have any clue about this but no worries I think that they would not be having a proper profit with it or it was difficult for them to export and so they might have stopped it.

I don’t think you got to worry I just found it out on AMAZON and I think that you need to search it out over there surely you would be getting what you want because it is much alike as you have been saying it is very cheap over there just check out.

Definitely that can be the case why they have stopped the marketing but I would say that there should not be any prices increment due to that, because what I can see is that when we are having some products on ebay with a cheapest rate and the same product is very high in the market then to the price is not increased because they know that not much of the guys would be ordering it online so I think that the sellers don’t have problem about that they must have increased it because of the increase in the market price.

I would be saying that if you have been planning to go with it then don’t go with it for F1 2011 because I don’t think that it is good with this game as it has been with the forza and you need to think a lot about it before buying it not just one or two attempts would give you a clear idea just check out if you can get better effect for it.

I am having it and it is really awesome I have really enjoyed this and I don’t think that it is having any bad effect or so because it has been an actually a very real feeling with it so I don’t think that it would be harmful in anyways for us or would be having bad effect. But one thing I would be saying that it would be very addicting if you are a student who is loving to study and all too then it would be a bad effect on them now you can understand ahead what I actually mean to say. You can surely go with it if you can control yourself.

I have also got one form the Amazon and it has been working fine and I would also recommend you to go with it, it would be the nice choice for you. And you would get it in cheaper rate and till now I haven’t found any problem with it.

That’s very true that this device is really awesome and it makes you feel to be live in the game and so it is truly very addicting. And the bad effect is also true that it is very addicting and I would also deny to say anything against it because they are a nice device and the thing with it is you need to buy a right product if you want to enjoy it completely I mean a branded one because if you are buying something cheaper then it wont have that life or that comfort so you need to take care of that though. And I am sure that you would get one better. And one more thing I would be saying that don’t trust anything from the online just ignore that and go with something around you in some shop or so that would be the best idea.

I don’t know about your luck but I would say that there is nothing like you would be getting bad product online because some of these sites like Amazon and eBay are having a good market on export so they won’t be cheating and they would be having something very nice always don’t worry about that if you are getting it over there.

You can look out for some of your friend or anyone who have been selling it out and you can get that one hopefully your friends are not cheater to sell you the product if it is having any fault. And then the other thing I would be saying that go with the genuine store other than getting it online because that would be a safer side to deal in I am also from those who don’t trust a much to the online guys so you need to work a bit and find it out around you.

I was thinking the same that would this be giving a real effect and all but i wasn't having a very high budget and that was the reason i was asking for the friends to know about it and then invest money behind it or it would be a waste if they wont be a better one and so i needed some suggestion from you guys thanks or commenting and now i am thinking that i would be going with it and hope would be enjoying it a lot.