Thread: How is the engine sounds of cars in F1 2011?

How is the engine sounds of cars in F1 2011?

I love to played lots of racing games on the computer of mine. So far I am big fan of F1 series and I have played all the F1 series so far. Now I wanted to tell you that I have installed F1 2011 on the PlayStation of mine and I really love to play this particular game. well the sound of the engine of the game is going through the mind of mine. I don’t think so they have done justice they have mainly focused on graphics of the game. can we hear the glimps of the sounds?

Re: How is the engine sounds of cars in F1 2011?

Well I have played F1 2011 on the gaming console of mine and I let you know that the sound of the engine is quite good but it did not seems to be realistic.

According to me the developer of the game has great thing but they should make sound some more real. GT5’s F1 is having more tone of the sound and it is likely more coming from the game of F1 2010 sound. In this particular situation I wanted to tell you another thing over here that is sound engineer has said the real team has requested sound for the simulators. There is only two possibilities in this particular situation I mean to say either the sound will be quite great or sound be terrible.

I am expecting that the F1 2011 will have the better sound that of the F1 2010. However will not be able to get the sound which we are supposed to listen on the track because the sound system will not be able to replicate the sound without blowing up. Also one would not like to ripped off the head by hearing the audio in the game.

After going through the all the thing which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you over here is that the DICE's audio technology will be the most efficient solution to get the realistic sound.

In this particular game internal sound is not bad at all but there is little bit improvements is required in the game. however the car sound when looking from the trackside is seems to be quite poor and it seems to be improved. formula race room car sound is seems to be great.

I wanted to tell you over here is that I am not playing the game with loud volume hence I will not be able to reach the dynamics as we can reach into the real life of the game. but still the sound of the engine is not natural and its pitch is quite high.

Yes the sound of the engine is quite frustrating however they are supposed to sound quite similar in the game. the sound of Cosworth, Mercedes, Renault and Ferraris are not monotonic but it seems to be quite realistic while playing this particular game F1 2011.

If you are looking to know the opinion of mine than I wanted to tell you that the sound of the F1 2011 is quite crap. Especially when you are supposed to play the game at the higher volume. Usually I am playing the game with headset in which I have setup the volume normal. But still I have damaged the ear of mine due to horrible sound of the game. I am not able to figure out why the developer of the game has implemented the above mentioned thing and I think the developer of the game should work on the same.

Well we are aware of the thing that is driver who is driving the car is going to have the more exhaust sound from the car which is below of your imagination. However they will not be able to get the exhaust sound from the car which they own because the outlet is behind of them. Also I have figured out another thing regarding this particular game is that the replay value in the game is quite awful.

I have played F1 2011 and I am really having great time with this particular game. I wanted to tell you over here is that the sound of the engine is quite great. I have started to play the game with wheel and the sound acceleration is seems to be quite great. However rev limiter is quite frustrating . we know that the real world sound is quite awful but we are not the F1 driver who is not suppose to controlling throttle and it will quite difficult for the developer of the make thing working for us. I have found that iracing Williams car is missing many aspects of engine sound such as transmission wobble, exhaust. Also you will not have the downshifting sound.

If you are not happy with the sound of the cars which are available in the game than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and they will definitely help you out to get the requirement of yours.