Thread: Impression for F1 2011 on the PC

Impression for F1 2011 on the PC

Guys I am thinking to get this game now and so I am thinking to get some review about this game from you all so please guys share some you point of view for this game and please give me complete idea about how this game has been with you all and if I am thinking to go with this then should I or no need? Please who ever have been playing this game come up with your suggestions?

Re: Impression for F1 2011 on the PC

You should go with this game that’s what I am going to say. You would really like this game and would be enjoying this game though so I would be saying that you should go with it and you would really like it a lot.

Only if you are a racing game lover than only you would be liking this game. so I would be saying that if you are loving the racing game and if you have been playing such games before then only you would be liking it and for me it is a awesome game and I am a big fan of this game and I have been playing this from its first version. Many of my friends have been disliking it because they are having some other choice of game but I love this game and its really awesome for me. And i have never found any bug and all in this and have never got any problem while the installation and all too. one of my cousin who never liked the racing game played it and really liked the game and took a copy for it so i would be saying that they are the best racing games and you can go with it surely.

That’s true that it would be depending on what’s your requirement which games do you like and what you is like in. if you have been a big fan of shooting game and all then you won’t like this for sure. The next thing what I would be saying is go with this game there’s no harm and nothing like that you can delete it or not if you would be playing this game and then not liking it then you can just remove it and try out some other game in which you are having interest in.

Well I have been playing this game from so long and I have found that the new version is having so many improvement that I am loving this game more now I dint knew that they would be working over everything around in this game and they made this game so awesome that I think that they have made this game the most awesome racing game and anyone who is not liking the racing game would also like it once they would be playing it. Previously there was some problem in the graphical view of this game but it has been solved so i think that they have been working out nicely with everyone now.

I have drove 10laps and found it a nice game and yes they have really worked hard on the graphic card and it has been really nice to hand on with it, the feeling has been really harder and then I only have one word to say that it is a real game and when you would be playing it you would be just lost into it. The car handling was also very nice it has been very much better than before so I would be saying that you don’t need to previous version if you haven’t played them directly come on this game and you would surely like it a lot.

Yap that’s true if you want something which would be changing and all in the racing game than it would be better to go with NFS and the burnout they are really awesome racing game and I don’t think that you would be finding any bug in that. But this game always has the same presentation and the same gameplay always

Better opting this out you can go for a latest version of NFS and you would like it much more than what this game would be giving you. I think that any number of changes in the game would keep this game with the same constant view like the driver driving the silly car it is very boring I don’t think you would like it. I know that NFS is also having same but they are better somehow. You can also go with the burnout and all in that you would be getting different task and all which would be making the game more interesting.

My personal view says that the game is awesome and you cant say that you would be liking it or not by other view you need to try it by yourself and then only you would be able to make out that you are liking it or not. May be it would be the game as you have been looking out for and as per as others view you just ignored it so better just try out it and see.

This game is one of those racing game which has been on the same theme always but it has been loved by the users and this is really good news for the hard working developers. And then if they have been working out to make the graphical representation and all much better than I would say that it would be really very much by the players and it would be really a fun to deal with this game. And with all this I am really expecting something really new in this game. There is nothing as I am bored with the same game play or so but I need something more in the game that’s it.