Thread: Are there any penalties for AI in F1 2011?

Are there any penalties for AI in F1 2011?

In the previous version of the game that is in F1 2010 I have noticed when I was battling for the lower position while I was being lapped by the front runners. Virgin was chasing Rosberg's Mercedes around of the Hungaroring as the leaders was coming up to lap us. I was not able to get the leader's way within in the 3 Blue Flag warning period and due to which I have received a time penalty. I am expecting that the above mentioned thing should be fixed into the F1 2011. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

Re: Are there any penalties for AI in F1 2011?

I have come to know that the Vettel and AI in the game which is named as Hamilton has received the penalties at the time of the race. I wanted to know how the penalty system is working in the game. Well I am wondering that the developer of the game will fix the issue in the game.

The above mentioned thing is already persisting into the game. I am mean to say the AI of this particular game F1 2011 is going to pick up the penalties. Another thing which I wanted to add over here in this particular thread there will be an effect of the penalties to the AI drivers at the time of the race. Also this will take an active effect at the end of the race I mean it will make take an effect in the position of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufta View Post
    The above mentioned thing is already persisting into the game. I am mean to say the AI of this particular game F1 2011 is going to pick up the penalties. Another thing which I wanted to add over here in this particular thread there will be an effect of the penalties to the AI drivers at the time of the race. Also this will take an active effect at the end of the race I mean it will make take an effect in the position of yours.
    Yes I agree with the thing which you have stated over here in this particular thread. It will take an affect particularly when you are supposed to play the shorter races and in that particular situation you are going to have the time penalties only. You will not be able to pass the AI against of you on the last corner. If you are knowing the same and how he is going when you are supposed to receive the time penalty in the game. however in long race there will be less affect of the time penalty in the game.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that the race director feature will tell you if the race engineer that you have to pause the race so that you can access the same.

I have found number of people who are having the mixed response on this particular matter and I am hoping that you are going to have the great time with this particular game. well according to me the developer of the game should focus on the penalty system so that the all the gamers can get the fair gameplay.