Thread: Best Steering Wheel Gripe for F1-2011

Best Steering Wheel Gripe for F1-2011

I enjoy the playing experience for the F1 2011, but I have the oldest Steering for managing the direction of my car movement, so I decided to purchase one brand new Steering Wheel Gripe for this game. So I don’t know what to purchase and which one is better for controlling the motion of cars, so there are many option and that is the main reason I am little bit confused so guys if you have any suggestion regarding the best Wheel Gripe for F1 2011 then please suggest me about that Steering and the feature supports by that, so guys reply soon for my query, so friends I appreciate for the help to resolve this problem.

Re: Best Steering Wheel Gripe for F1-2011

There are the Steering available from the Microsoft, you can go for Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel. This Steering consist lack of cables that can be easily spread over the sofa and over the bed. It also has the best Force feedback and come with various driver tools by which you can get the best experiences.

Myself having Microsoft SideWinder Wheel, this is the best according to my experience it have the Force feedback features. This device is connected by means of USB, which means there is no more difficulty issue for connection of this steering and the gear paddle. We can connect this Microsoft SideWinder Wheel within a second to the play box. And by the first time only we have to install the driver and reset we just have to plug and unplug this to make the use for playing the F1 2011.

The feature for Microsoft SideWinder Wheel is as follow:
    • It have the 16-bit force Co-processor
    • The advanced Rubber grip
    • To the top there are 6 programmable buttons
    • Digital tracking system
    • Force feedback switches [On/Off]
    And beside this there are many more features that make you to enjoy this.

You can get the madcatz wheel, since it have the entire useful button on the top of the wheel, and with the advanced gear shifter that can be move on either the left or right of the steering wheel. It has the powerful battery support long last for at least 40 hours.

Universal MC2 Steering Wheel is good for the cross console support. There is the extra rotation for this steering available. The paddle along with this is also best in performance to change the gear and for giving the movement. This steering is not for PC user so , if you are planning to buy the steering that support PC then there are lots of steering from Microsoft are also available.

As per the my suggestion you should buy this Microsoft SideWinder Wheel because this is the best steering according to my experience it have all that we require to enjoy the controlling for the F1 2011 etc. since I was using this from the last 3 year and still I don’t get any issue in this.

Microsoft SideWinder this is not completely wireless, but it functions like a wireless controller so it doesn’t connect to the console. It require some wire to get the plug to the pedal , and additional wire to plug if you want to get the feedback. In simple it is Microsoft SideWinder. And the experienced by this is quite interesting and there is also the best experienced.

However there are lots of option available in the market for making choice among the Steering Wheel, but the feature are change according to the price if it is of low quality then there are some less feature as compare to the costly one. So try to buy the latest Steering Wheel, so that it bears the entire feature available which we required for our self.