Thread: Starting teams for career mode in F1 2011

Starting teams for career mode in F1 2011

I always like to play the F1 2011 games there are lots of option to select the teams for startup race , but as I’m new to this game I don’t have that much of information of playing with the startup team that will good for to play, and I also don’t know the types of team we can take in F1 2011, so if you guys know the solution for this of selection between the team then please give your opinion, suggest me the team to chose as a beginner to F1 2011.need your guidance.

Re: Starting teams for career mode in F1 2011

There are the start up teams that can be selected as you are the beginner to this F1 2011, so the suggestion of the team are as listed you can select any one from the list as depends on your choice the available teams in F1 2011 are ‘Lotus’. The demands for this team are greater than other team as a start team to play with. The second highest among the selection for the team is ‘Williams’ this also used as the starter team. Beside this ‘Force India’ is on third in the rank list for used as a start team. ‘HRT’ is at the forth position on ranking and finally virgin is at fifth. You can take any of the teams to begin the race.

The main thing also depends for choosing out the teams among the collection is mostly depends on the difficulty you are playing the race, for each difficulty there are the special team present to play. Most of the players select their team as per the difficulties level.

You can choose any team you want to play with. Each team has their own feature and advantage. However I always start with the Williams as per my choice. As you are the fresher then according to my suggestion you select the Toro Rosso to start.

I chose the Lotus because there are the things which are unique things then compare to other team. There is no real solution for this since it all depends on the skill of the player playing the game, if the skill for playing the level is good then there is no problems with any of the team you can play the game and win the race with any of the team, since according to me the skill that matter not the fame.

As a start-up we really get confused in the selection for the team as our racer, because each team has their own place in the race. So it’s all depends on the player choice which is to be selected. According to me you select any one of the team which you like and just start your carrier mode since you are the starter so there is one way to get the best team as to play, since the entire race as well as the winning chances is depend on the skill of the player. But after few days you just automatically know which best and suitable team is for you.