Thread: How is saving game going to be in F1 2011 game

How is saving game going to be in F1 2011 game

Hello friends, I want to know that the save game in the F1 2011 game, as I want to know the saving of the game is good or not, such that it should not give any problem when I am playing the game and when I save the game and the game is not properly saved in the game. So please tell me about it and also tell me that is good or to save the game. The suggestion given by you people will help me and also it will let me play the game with no worries. Thank you.

Re: How is saving game going to be in F1 2011 game

Actually there is the option of the autosave of the game, as you finish any race then the game will be saved automatically and I do not know much about saving the game in the middle, so you have to find it out about that.

I have played the game and saw that the game is having the same old function of saving the game on to. If you have played the game which was the F1 2010 then you might now the saving of the game in that, so it is totally the same in the new F1 2011 and also I was wondering that why the developer or the company have not change anything in this saving section of the game. So as per my knowing there are nothing changes as per the older game in the saving of the game.

The game is having the old and also the same saving option which it was having it, so there is not much change in the saving of the game, so you can save the game as it was in the early game.

The game is made some change in the graphics of the game, other than that there is no changes in the game till the time I know it and also as per the saving of the game it is been kept the same and also it is been not changed for the users to use or play the game. So there is no changes is been done in the game in scene of the saving the game on the system. So you can save the game as you were use to do on the older version of the F1 game. So no more changes is been done in the game.

The saving of the game is old and I do not think there would me changes brought in that, as you might have problem due to the system not with the saving of the game, so the saving of the game is good and also great to use.

As the above user have told the saving of the game is great and also the same which it was having in the earlier of the game, so I would also say the same and the game is good to use and the game has come with the new changes such that the graphics look of the game and also with the some of the new maps in the game to play the game, there some more new tracks on the game which is been added to actual F1 race also. So you can enjoy the game and also save the game in same manner which it use to do it.

"the saving of the game is the same as the old is the save of the game"
    Are you a bunch of ****ing retards or something, can you not speak properly