Thread: Cant past the keeper while playing 1 on 1s in Fifa 12 game

Cant past the keeper while playing 1 on 1s in Fifa 12 game

First of all love to play the Fifa game. I played Fifa 11 and in that I generally score with a 1 on 1, but don’t know why in Fifa 12 I am having actual trouble getting it past the keeper as I stated in my title. I can generally do it without utilizing fake shots and/or going round the keeper - any hints for this?

Re: Cant past the keeper while playing 1 on 1s in Fifa 12 game

I think the trouble is the cause finesse shot wedges, I use normal shot, with lots of energy from a distance and not responsible for the front, can also be used or dribbling and pass the keeper

I have the similar trouble with the score at 1 in 1 second; I just cite about 1 to 1 in the FIFA 12 vs. PES 2012 Impressions. To me it looks unfeasible to score from the center while facing the goalkeeper 1-on-1. Managers appear to be able to save all the shots. Delicacy vaccine no longer works. When I utilize RT + X in my case for a shot of fine land, the goal keepers all the time seems to manage to save them.

I heard last year that EA was functioning on limiting the chances of scoring many simple shots delicacy. But now that the goal keepers have been so well, that keeps all delicately shot while attempting a shot in the middle.

Just earlier than shooting move your player a bit to the left or right and after that shoot while holding the R2 button. All the time tells me one by one, but it's tough to get through to protect worldwide. Often with the cross and head.

I have not scored in the middle of the goal, just on the bend of land works with electrical compassion. From the center, all the time saved, even while playing amateur complexity. As per me this is an area where goal keepers have to tone down a bit. In FIFA 11 was almost all the time likely to score in the middle with finesse shot. Now I appreciate that EA should have limited chances to score. But currently it's like you never ever by any means. As a minimum should have given the ability of such good results.

I as well attempted to move my players a little to the left and right at a standstill does not work for me. This is an additional reason why I am fighting to win on legendary complexity, whatever slim chances I have, I cannot convert, and this may be a bit annoying.

I agree with you, this is somewhat that I have as well observed the guards are definitely too tough this time, looks to have exaggerated the improvements on the side of goalie, but I am happy that there is a slider of the holders of the capacity save for one will certainly pinch. The CPU is as well proficient of the ball over diving goalkeeper, does anybody know how to do it, and it doesn't look to be just the business line button. As well have you had any injury, after a bunch of games (with an extension of time as well) I have just had one.

It's so unrealistic that the gatekeepers are so powerful especially the 1 on 1, which are like superman’s. In real life, which is not the case at all. In fact, in every position in the FIFA porters very well, I mean, when you see them in real life on the line to keep the penalty area to cut corners when it performed long shots, very rare time in real life. Cup Goalkeepers must not be so good.

In my case I assign the sprints RB and RT for shooting Finesse, X to shoot, one step, cross B, and through the ball, it is simpler for me that way.

In FIFA 11 PC was so easy, 9 out of 10 times they would score in the middle with the finesse shot. Doing it in FIFA 12 and that is 9 times out of 10 was lost with finesse shot (if not 100 of 100 attempts). I tried at this time, even with Cassano to Milan, which appears to have been shot as a feature of special delicacy. But even with the finesse shots you cannot score. It's just the way that goalkeepers are programmed into the game, but they are too good, needs toning in my opinion.