Thread: I am stuck at cannons in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands.

I am stuck at cannons in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands.

I wanted to ask a particular query which I wanted to discuss over here with the users of this particular forum. Well I have installed Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on the computer of mine. I am looking to make cement in the game and I am not able to find out how I will get from? I am not happy with the hint system of game even I am not making use of it at all. Let me know if you are having any idea to make the working for you. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: I am stuck at cannons in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands.

I have played this particular game and I am having really great time with this particular game. I wanted to tell you that you will be able to get the cement into HOG. Make sure that you are having the water and trowel in the game.

You have to go for door which located after the cannon and then you should use the card of yours on the door and see that you are able to make the thing working for you.

Hey friend thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I wanted to appreciated your efforts to help me out over here . after going through the information which you mentioned over here I was not able to make thing working for me? Let me know why I am not able to get the requirement of yours.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the game and hence you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working for you or not. Well you should uninstall the entire game from the computer and remove all the file from the folder where you have installed on the computer. after that you should restart the computer of yours. now download the game and install the same on the computer and finally again you have to restart the computer. once the process is completed you should try to play the game and let me know whether it is working or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. so you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. In the bug report you should mention the information regarding the computer configuration and the issue which you are getting. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you should use to fix the matter of yours.

Warfare13 Guest

Hidden Adventures
    Hidden Adventures is a Facebook-based hidden object game where players can search for hidden objects,
    explore London for clues and uncover secrets of the Shadow Society.