Thread: Ubisoft say no to delete the account

Ubisoft say no to delete the account

My new account is an automatically generated name that I want to change. You would think that something like that is easy to make at Ubisoft. Think again. I attempted to change my username, but the site prevents. Then I tried to make a new account, but the site avoid two accounts with the same email I write a trouble ticket a week ago, demanding that Ubisoft remove my account so that I possibly will make a new one. So, did their customer service representative look out of things for me certainly not? They write back saying that they supposed to call during business hours.

Like a lot of people in the genuine world, I have a work, and no, I can call Ubisoft in the day. as well, what is there to talk about perhaps they want to listen me say Hey Ubisoft, can you please remove my account cursed

Re: Ubisoft say no to delete the account

I guess they don’t want you to do the dual work of deleting and recreating the account again lol

Well you don’t need to worry If you contact support they will able to modify the account name to something else as you want so you do not require to remove the account, as games connected to it may not work properly afterwards. So I suggest Please get in touch with them again, state you desire to alter your 'shop' username to something different and please provide the new name. You can make contact with them by means of either the web by any of the details in any game guidebook.So you do not need to call in your own working hours.

I have a question I created an account as I didn't know I have one. since I previously have an account. How can I remove my account? I even post the request on there forum

You will sorry to know they don't remove accounts on the forums because of current problem it can cause. though they can seal one of them to any additional activity, if you'd like to make a decision which of the two you desire to keep please contact PT and they organize the closure for you.

Ok will do that