Thread: Slingshot in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Slingshot in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

I have played lots of video games on the computer of mine. hence I have installed the Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands and played the same. I have gone through the guide and I have figure out that grappling hook to get on big boat and they have told me to shoot him first. Any help to make the thing working will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Slingshot in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.
    • First of all you should go for the upstairs where you will be able to get the boa. Now you have to look on it.
    • Once you have done the same you should use the slingshot on the man.

Well according to me the concept of the SG is quite awful and I think the developer of the game should work on the same so that the issue can be resolved.

After going through the entire thing I wanted to tell you over here that you should simply get the grabber thingie first. Once you have done the same you should have the hand grabber thingie you have to pull the grappling hook and it should be tangled on tree part which is away down from the cliff. I let you know that in this particular situation I am not able to access the ship by making use of the grappling hook.

I am having really having great time with this particular and I wanted to tell you following thing which will be quite useful in this particular situation. You should simply get the sling shot from the newspaper stand. In case you are not having the sling shot into the inventory of yours. now you should simply go back into SG to see how you will be able to get the same in the game? once you have managed to get the sling shot into the game then you need to return to the cliff near of the ship and once you have completed with the same I recommend that you should simply use the sling shot on the pirates in the crow nest.

If the game is not working for you than you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

There could be bug issue with the game and according to me you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will fix the matter and release the patch which you should try to fix the matter of yours.