Thread: Required patch gamepad fix for the demo version of FIFA 12

Required patch gamepad fix for the demo version of FIFA 12

Well I am not able to figure out why EA sports has disabled all the gamepads which is going to be used for the FIFA 12 PC demo version of the game? the demo version of the game is seems to be crashing when I supposed to play the game with gamepad. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Required patch gamepad fix for the demo version of FIFA 12

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should click on Download link to get the patch which you should download and install the same on the game of yours.

Hey thanks bro replying with the solution over here. I wanted to tell you that I have installed the patch on the game but it did not seems to working for me. Let me know if you are aware of anything to help me out over here in this particular thread.

I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the issue of yours.

• You should simply pass the Press Start Screen where you will be able to see Welcome to the FIFA 12 Demo screen and here you will get a prompt which will tell you about the configuration of the control.
    • In case you have selected Configure My Own then you will be able to customize the desire button to action.
    • If you have selected Classic or Alternate from the screen then you will get the controller settings.
    • Now you have to select the Kickoff and Exhibition and then you should choose the select screen.
    • Now you should scroll down from the controller option then you have to scroll to the right and after that you will ability to customize the controls.

Well you should move to Program Files (x86) \ EA Sports \ EA SPORTS FIFA 12 Demo \ Game \ GamePad and here you have to execute the fifaconfig.exe file by double clicking and you have to put the settings which you wanted for the pad.

I think you need to reinstall the game as well as patch on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Well there could be bug issue with the game or patch which you have installed on the computer of yours. so you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. They will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to resolve the issue.