Thread: stuck at 99% of FIFA 12 demo downloading

stuck at 99% of FIFA 12 demo downloading

Hello guys I am totally disappointment with this demo. Actually yesterday I try to download this game on XBOX. And up to the 99 % it was going perfectly and at the 99 % it stuck. And not moving ahead. Then I left that downloading from 3 hrs and went for some other work and when I came back and saw it I found that window was showing 99% completed and nothing ahead. Why this is happen with me. Do you guys have any idea? Does anyone else facing this same issue. How I can fix this issue. Please help me. I am waiting for your replies.

re: stuck at 99% of FIFA 12 demo downloading

You are not alone I am having this same issue with my game. Even I tried with this then I cancel it and delete it and again start from initially but still it stuck at the same point. I think there is issue with the downloading and EA have to fix this.

Hello guys I am not getting why you guys are cancelling and deleting it. Instead of that I will suggest you guys to click on a download again for second time so it will start that again from the 99% and then it will finish on the 100%. Please try this and see if it’s helpful for you or not. I hope this will help you guys.

Thank you very much for your help. As per your instructions I tried it again from the 99% and then it comes with the finish message. And now I am able to play this game. it’s really awesome. In between if I find any other difficulty then I will post back my query here. Thank you once again.

Re: stuck at 99% of FIFA 12 demo downloading

No success with me. I tried it as per your suggestion. I click on download again. But still it’s not proceeding. Then I again start with the first stage but same thing again. Yesterday I tried with this around 3 times but still it’s not working for me. Do you have any other solution to fix this issue? I try to find about this on internet but no one knows about this issue. So please if you are having any idea about it then please share it with me.