Thread: Cannot Customize Keyboard Control in FIFA 12 game

Cannot Customize Keyboard Control in FIFA 12 game

Hello guys I have installed the FIFA 12 game in my computer and after that I have started playing game. the FIFA 12 game is really nice. I find that keyboard control was not proper for me so tried to customize the keyboard control but at that time I was not able to customize the keyboard control. now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Cannot Customize Keyboard Control in FIFA 12 game

According to me you are facing this problem because you might be doing something wrong while customizing the keyboard control. you have to make sure that the key which you are assigning to control is not already assigned with any different control. first make sure this and if you are facing the same problem after that also then I think there might be something wrong with the game itself and that is why I would like to tell you that uninstall the game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to double click on the FIFA12 installation file again and after installing the game again you have to install the FIFA12 again in your computer. now after installing the game again you have to launch the game and after that check whether you are able to customize the keyboard control or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the FIFA12 will fix this issue and your problem will get solved.

If you need any more information then please let me know.

After going through your solution I have first checked about all the keyboard controls and tried to set the controls with the different key but after that also I was also getting the same problem and after that I have reinstalled the FIFA 12 game in my computer and then problem get fixed. I really appreciate your help.

question Re: Cannot Customize Keyboard Control in FIFA 12 game

I have installed FIFA 12 in my laptop and when i am trying to set the classic keyboard controls, its not working and instead of that some numbers and comming and still those numbers even won't works. can anyone help me. thanks in advance.

Click on Settings and then click on Controller. Here you can choose the keyboard buttons. Try to use the most use keys. You had a option to choose attack and defense key controls. I use numpad controls for dribbling as it is one of the toughest job. For defending keys press control so that you can see the next screen of controller settings. Another option to configure the controls manual is by .ini file of Fifa 12. The file name is buttonDataSetup.ini. You can edit this file via any simple text editor and save it. Just keep a copy of the same, in case of any error you can overwrite the existing file.