Thread: Discussion about beating Barcelona on Legendary in fifa 12

Discussion about beating Barcelona on Legendary in fifa 12

Hello guys I want to know that is it only me or all of us are in the same boat? I mean I am just not able to defeat the Barcelona in legendry mode what’s that I have been playing so nice in other modes like not a single team has been able to score a single goal around me and I am always the winner with a long margin now what’s the problem with the legendry mode?

re: Discussion about beating Barcelona on Legendary in fifa 12

Well legendry mode has been developed for this thing, if you would be always be able to hit the bots out then what is the use of them the game would be no more interesting this would be really boring that you are winning always. And this should happen I expect that in legendry mode a small team should also be a tough one to defeat and if we play the game properly in the other mode then surely we would be able to defeat them we need to concentrate on the gamplay not only just shooting the ball into the goal. I think that most of us have been concentrating on hitting the goal on any cost but this should not happen actually.

It is know as legendry mode why? If you can answer this question I think that your question is already been solved by yourself. It should be tough off course.

I have been able to defeat them not with much margin as I use to defeat them in the other mode but still I have defeated them and my score was 3-1 and I don’t think that this is bad I shooted 3 goals and in that 2 was penalty so you can say that I was just a bit lucky over there and if I wouldn’t have got that goal then they would have been taking me on the penalties which is very tough for me and I am sure that they would hit it but thank god he made me so lucky about it.

I don’t think that it is that tough as you all have been saying because I have been able to defeated them number of time and I have been defeated any time if I am not able to win I don’t let them score too and because of that I am never loosing the game. the best part why I have been so nice in this is simple I have been concentrating a lot on the strategies in the other mode I was always like everything depends on strategy and how we are playing and moving out the ball out of there reach and then you can surely manage the game in your hand.

Same with me I am also able to defeat they number of time. I would like to tell you most of my score with them 5-2, 3-1, 2-3, 0-2, 0-1 this are all those gave which I have won and it ahs been a bit harder time with them but not impossible.

For me it is impossible I have been trying very much and with all those trick which I have implemented in the other modes but I am just not able to make anything in game I have tried all the strategy and once it was just worst when I was hitted 10-2 by them I loosed that game with great margin I loosed all my balance and it was really frustrating I left playing legendary so I really don’t like this now and I I don’t even want to try to defeat them I don’t know why but they are very lucky with me they got almost 5 penalties in that game.

Had never tried it till now I haven’t entered much in the legendry mode hardly I have tried 2 3 games and I have managed to dram the game one of them we have won. Now I would be trying lets see what haapens with the Barcelona ho they have been so tough. I think that they are tough in real and that’s why they have been developed as the toughest in the game though.

The best thing to take away the game from them is possession if you are having most of the possession then surely its all your. And if you are giving them even a 25 % possession then you would be atleast shooted with one goal I do the same thing I keep the ball with me for all the time when I am dealing with the ball and hardly they get the ball and this is how I make my way to victory. But I would be saying that first time when I played with them they were really dominating and they won the game by 5 more goals then me I mean I was at 1 and they were at 6 I learn a lot from them and then I managed how to do it.

Well listening all this what I can say is never loosed it nor have been defeated because I keep the possession with me and always manage to get rid of the game with the draw draw and draw and I have never kept a penalty and all because I know in that they would be taking away the game and I don’t want that .

I think that they have been made very powerful in legendry mode and they have been made in such a manner that if in last moment they have got the ball and we are 0-0 then they would do some miracle they would hit the ball from anywhere into the goal and would defeat you I have saw this many time that they somehow manage to hit the ball just into the goal by penetrating the player and defense and anything which is impossible is made possible by them. so I never care about them bcause I know that they have been developed in such a manner to behave like that.

Barcelona is a tough team in real and so i think that there skill has been kept on the high level in the game too and that's the reason why it has been tough to defeat them that is not at all impossible because when you keep playing with this team you would know that what are there plans and how they behave because they are not a real players and so they work according to as they have been programmed so thats always easy to catch them and play against there act once you know how to do that you would find it bit easy to defeat them.

Re: Discussion about beating Barcelona on Legendary in fifa 12

hi.
    i did it i won vs FCB
    i played in this way.
    4-3-2-1