Thread: Why Rise of Immortals is having lots of issue after patching?

Why Rise of Immortals is having lots of issue after patching?

Well as the title of this particular saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine and I have found that there is lots of issue after installing the patch on the computer of mine. Dota player and me was trying to clan and switched to same ROI and test the game but none of we was not able to patching rofl. Let me know if you are having the same issue which you have stated over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why Rise of Immortals is having lots of issue after patching?

I let you that this particular game is into the beta phase of the development. I mean it is into the second stage of the game and there are lots of issue which should be fixed into the game by the developer.

Most common issue which I have found over here is installing the update is associated with the Port 80. It is normally known as Standard web port which is blocked in the game. it can be blocked by the firewall or security software which you have installed on the computer of yours. so you have to modify the settings of the firewall and security software which you have installed on the computer and see whether it is working or not.

If you have installed Windows 7 on the computer of yours than I recommend that you should simply move the program file from the 86x folder to the any other folder or on the desktop and see the results.

There could be an issue when you are supposed to download the patch on the computer. So I recommend that you should simply redownload and install the patch on the game and see whether is working or not. you can also try top patch the game while booting the computer into safe mode. To boot the computer into safe mode you have to use the following instructions.

You should restart the computer and press F8 and simply select the safe mode from the Advanced Boot menu key and press enter.

I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the patch itself. hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and fix the bug issue and release the patch which you can use.