Thread: Rise of Immortals: Casting abilities is revealing inside brush

Rise of Immortals: Casting abilities is revealing inside brush

Well I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. i have found that Netheur's Spear from the Bushes makes you reveal you into the game rather than that of hitting by anything. Let me know if you are having any speculation in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Rise of Immortals: Casting abilities is revealing inside brush

I am having really great time with this particular game and i agree with you that is one who is using any of the ability in the bush will reveal you when you are supposed to play.

I don’t agree with you I think you have something wrong over here. you will be able to spear from the bushed and without hitting by anything the nearest creep in the game will attack you. I am having great time while playing this particular game.

Well as all the abilities is reveal if the cast from the bush than the spear will not be an expectation. If you are not supposed to be revealed then the creeps will simply attack into the game. so I am doubting that the revealing the functionality in the game might be problem. I think this is the only game which is having such a lame feature. Also I have noticed an issue is happening when there is friendly spells and when you are supposed to aiming and there is nothing like instant cast into the game.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply break the cover when you are supposed to activate an ability from the brush

Well the entire thing is seems to be subjective here we cannot tell whether we can use the same for deal damage or apply the debuff or you can sorts in the game. you are supposed to revealed when you are doing damage so in case spear is hitting than you will be revealed into the game.
    So in short damage or a debuff will simply reveal you in the game and you will believe both in brush. Also you will be revealed when you are supposed cast from brush while playing Rise of Immortals.

Now the entire thing is coming along the channeling abilities. I really hate targeted by the Headshot or Mediated Assault. Any you are not knowing whether they were in the brush are making the them totally unavoidable and there will be often death. It seems to be quite frustrating but it will charge the aka Tzai, Balak revealing the location of yours.

Yes there is channeled abilities. Well Spear is not having target. You will reveal without hitting with anything in the game and this the only thing which making me quite frustrating.

The definition of trolling is anything which you will not like at all. You should not dodge what you will not be able to see. There are lots of predictions from the people on this particular matter. if you are really frustrated with this particular issue than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and raise a ticket for the same.