Thread: HOW to Change Arena Player FIFA 12 PC Demo

HOW to Change Arena Player FIFA 12 PC Demo

Hello guys I haven’t still got this game I just played it once at my friends place and now I am thinking about how to Change Arena Player please help me with this. I want to know this so that while I would be playing this game I would enjoy the game directly so anyone over here who can help me out of this then please help me suggest something regarding this query.

Re: HOW to Change Arena Player FIFA 12 PC Demo

Hey I don’t think that you need to be upset regarding this. It’s a simple thing to do and when you would be getting the game you would have simple options which you would have to click and you query would be solved. Other then this I would be saying that, the best way to get hold with it you should look out for the video on youtube for this just search as your title and I am sure you would get the video and you would know what you have to do. I have also learnt lots of thing from there and I am sure it would be very helpful to you. Few of my friends also asked that to me and I have said them the same and they have been helped with this so best of luck hope you get some help.

Edit your ini file in this manner and see I hope this would be helping you out.

Just try this and if it is helpful then please give your feedback about this to me would be waiting for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Friend I am also having the same ini file but it seems to be bit modify and this modification has not been working with all of them I think you need to modify it again with certain stuffs and it is like
    //BARCA
    FREE_ROAM_DEMO_TEAMID=241
    //MESSI
    FREE_ROAM_DEMO_PLAYERID=158023
    This should be changed and then see if it is working or not because is what is been working with me so I think you need to follow this itself and hopefully it would be working with you as it has been working with me.

Oh nice one guys! i dint knew this would be made so easy by you all. i was finding it very tough to deal with but that's really a very nice attempt by you all and thanks a lot for this. I though you guys would be giving some solution for this and i would be needing to try out number of thing but you provided with a very nice solution to me. Special thanks for the last two guys and they really helped me out nicely.