Thread: slow short pass in fifa 12

slow short pass in fifa 12

Guys I am having problem with the passing in Fifa 12 please help me why is it so irritating? Why nothing is working fine with me? I want to do something which would be making this fine. Any trick or anything which would be working fine please bless me with it guys I am in search of some better solution, anyone of you have faced this problem?

Re: slow short pass in fifa 12

This problem Is faced by many of them or maybe you can say every alternate player of this game. its just the difference in describing about it. Some of them would be saying that the game is lagging and so the pass is bit slowly and it is the same thing. When the game keeps on lagging continuously you give a command and it is processed after certain fraction of second and you feel like this is too late or it is not responding according to you. So I would be saying that it can be compared to the same problem as the game lagging and you can get help by searching for lagging of fifa 12 in those threads you would know what you have to do.

Absolutely right this problem can be taken as the lagging of the game and to solve this you can follow some steps from FIFA 12 Demo Lagging this link look out for them and I am sure you would get some help over there.

Hey I think that this is a bug of the game, my game never lags and still when I am short passing the ball it just doesn’t responding quickly it is really very slow and many time the ball moves so slow that the opponent finds the ball easily so this is very irritating for me and I really need some changes in this. Normally I am always using pass button to make a simple pass and it always works fine I don’t have any problem with that and now it is default button for me too pass the ball and when once I tried semi pass I found that it has been lagging and this is the problem they need to develop something for it.

I have been playing this game always and I have never found any problem with this I don’t know why you are having problem. Why don’t you try to low down the resolution and see if the problem is solved .

Just see if the problem is solved if you are hitting with the proper power I am sure if you do that the ball would be moving in the same way as the power has been do you need to have a proper power. Then the next thing I would be saying have you tried the passing with any other team other than what you have been always playing with maybe there is some problem with the team they must be having less stamina with that and so you need to know that too.

I think that the lagging is the problem because the same setup game was working fine in my friends pc and this problem is been faced only by me one of my friend said that this would be the problem of virus in my system and that's why i am thinking to scan my full system and lets see that if the virus is the problem for all this and hopefully that is the problem and it would be solved once i do scanning and all lets hope the best for it.

I'm having the same problem. Three days of complete disappointment. The players in this game are more like skating then running, and not only the speed of the game becomes unbeariable... but the passing is absolutly horrible... very low power in the passing (with or without assistance) witch makes the game unpractible and very limited. Players give the impression that they haven't eaten for a month or that just they are forced to play football with some kind of sickness or some strange diesses on themselfs. The game has no dinamics, no power and no speed. The players stumble on themselfs or with their adversaries all the time like a bunch of circus clowns. FIFA 11 was really great and well made but this one is a complete failure. PES this year!