Thread: Not able to change setting like assisted pass and assisted cross

Not able to change setting like assisted pass and assisted cross

I have been using the keyboard to play the fifa and I have even copied the button datasetup from the fifa 11 folder to the fifa 12 folder and I have found that everything has been running very nicely the controls and all have been working very nicely, but when I am trying to change the setting like assisted pass, assisted across, shoot, switching they don’t change and the default setting is saved back so can anyone help me for this and tell me what can I do over this.

Re: Not able to change setting like assisted pass and assisted cross

Still no solutions for this I don’t think that there is anyone else who has been facing this problem. As time passes out there would be solution for this right now I can’t find anything regarding this and how to solve this issue. And I think that they are the default setting and they cant be changed and I don’t think that there is any problem to it until there is the change in your hand I mean if you are right or lefty but I think that game play is having the same controls always anyways don’t know much about it try reinstalling.

Don’t you think that this is a bug because the control setting should always work as they are the important consideration and they would be really irritating if you won’t be able to change them? And it has to be according to the comfort off all the users and so they should always work nicely. And if it is not working then it is a bug and developers need to solve it just inform them.

If that’s true then need to wait for patch. Bad news for you let’s see when there would be a patch or there would be directly the game on your pc and I hope that this won’t be the problem with the original game. I don’t think that the controls and all can be mandatory and they won’t be able to be changed because that would be very boring if this is true as there are number of player who need to play the game as per as they are finding it easy and each user have their own way of playing, games like counter strike’s controls are also different for different users so I think that controls play and important factor and they should not behave like this it’s a bad news.

Try reinstalling I am sure this would solve your problem as I have also faced this problem and it was because of the lagging and all I just did system restore so that the registry files and all would also be normal as it was before and then reinstall it again and then see if everything is working fine with me. And it was successful the things started working fine with me. So I am suggesting the same to you and I think that this should solve your problem.

What’s wrong with your setup it has been working fine with me I have tried changing so many things and everything has been fine with me I think you need to have a good setup look out if any of your friend is having a good set up then ask for that from them and then install that and see if that is working with you.

Ok what I can think over this is that are you having options like apply and ok? And if you are having this kind of buttons in the bottom(OK, Apply, Cancel) then after Changing all the settings you need to press apply first and then ok and if you would be clicking ok directly then there would be a problem for you it won’t change ever.

The next thing what I would like to say is that if you are trying to change the controls in the in game mode then it would never happen you cant change the settings in the game to change it you have to do this before you start the game or once you have ended the game so look out for this and see if you are getting any help.

This problem has been very rare means very rare and i dont know how it has been in this game because this game doesn't has any silly bugs or so from the beginning i hope that the re installation would be solving the problem. And one more thing i would be saying that this can create a problem because of the setup which would be missing some files in it or some of the files would be corrupted you need to change that and see to that you get a good setup and hopefully that would be helping you out.