Thread: FIFA 12 Demo Lagging

FIFA 12 Demo Lagging

Hello guys as we all know that FIFA 12 Demo is released and we all are enjoying this game. its rally a nice game. Great graphics and gameplay no doubt in that. But still I am facing the big issue with this game and because of that I am not able to enjoy this game. Actually with this game I am having issue of frames drops. So according to that I turn down all my settings to the low configuration or with the low resolution but still its lagging like hell and its unplayable for me. And even I am using nvidia geforce 9800gt 1gb of graphic card. but still same issue. Do you guys have any idea about it?

Re: FIFA 12 Demo Lagging

Hello guys go with the following settings. Initially go to the fifasetup which you will get into the C drive ubder the users in that you will get one folder user and from there you will get documents from their select FIFA 12 in that you will get this folder. Once you will get this folder after that you have to open it and then you have to copy this within the directory SCREEN_SLEEP=16. If you done with that after that exit from their and save this fifasetup ini file. And after reopening the file it should be look in the following format.

ASPECTRATIO = 1.778
    CONTROLLER_DEFAULT = 0
    FULLSCREEN = 1
    MSAA_LEVEL = 4
    RENDERINGQUALITY = 3
    RESOLUTIONHEIGHT = 1080
    RESOLUTIONWIDTH = 1920
    SCREEN_SLEEP = 16
    VOICECHAT = 0
    WAITFORVSYNC = 1
    I hope this will help you to play lag free FIFA 12. Best of luck.

Hello thank for your reply as per your settings I think it have to work. I didn’t try this but I will try it afterwards. From your this information one more question comes in my mind. Can I perform the same thing with the full version of this game? Please share your reply and clear my doubt. I am sure that you will solve this issue. I am just playing this game through the Redering Quality resting on Medium but I am getting the major lag. Do you have any solution?

I consider that's for the reason that the resolution you locate is too high in favor of your graphics chipset. If you decrease the resolution toward let’s say 1440x900 or inferior it supposed to be smoother on top of high detail. I would suggest you build a Custom Gaming PC through a dedicated graphics card similar to GTX 560 Ti; it would be cheaper and additional commanding than a latest laptop. I don't consider in the complete game you will comprise the stuttering. EA Sports not remember to comprise SCREEN_SLEEP=16 within the demo which was present with the FIFA 11, that's why it's affect stuttering in favor of some users.

I am in performance of all high settings through 4x MSAA at 1920x1200 resolution through no lag or stuttering. However I have to articulate earlier than applying the SCREEN_SLEEP=16 I was aggravated and was regarding to give up through FIFA 12. I am pleased this resolves it.

It’s totally strange that a number of people by means of great system configuration comprise frame rate lags and slow performance. Mine is a standard one (possibly underneath average) and still I am able to play it efficiently.

well I bushed a lot my PC isn’t immense however through dual core 2.2 GHZ and HD 6670 1gb I supposed to run FIFA 12 in any case on medium on the other hand the demo is therefore bad that I cant however here is a answer. The simply way toward repair it up at the moment is to run the game at resolution close toward your desktop one and within window mod. through Vsync on/off try together and MSAA off as well on LOW! This helped me; I comprise Vsync on top of in view of the fact that without it the game slutters many more.

primary things first, Depending on top of your hardware, still if it's luminous there's no technique in favor of NVIDIA / ATI on the way to tune / optimize their hardware in favor of the game, at the present through the Demo out they will be capable to start working on top of completely optimizing and fixing bugs through your hardware toward play the game superior.

I had been into irritation through the stuttering. However I solved it. Here's what you necessitate to perform. Initial thing subsequent to installation. at what time you set your configurations toward let’s articulate high feature at 1920x1200 resolution the entire high, etc feature. After that you will become aware of that C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS\FIFA 12\Demo\Game\fifasetup the .rni is position through default 800x600 resolution. You necessitate deleting that file which ends through a fifasetup.rni or else you'll occurrence stuttering. At what time playing in resolutions superior to 800x600 it affect stumble. Subsequent to deleting that, the stumble was left!

Even while I don’t comprise AMD/ATI Radeon although I still comprise the similar difficulty through my FIFA 12 game. I enclose nVidia GTX 305M for laptop. Even though, it’s not overwhelming however still my FIFA 11 used to work easily on top of this. EA sports guys supposed to most likely look through this difficulty in view of that the graphics in favor of FIFA 11 were higher this game supposed to operate still smoother (however it doesn't unluckily).

Hell guys I try with the all settings but it didn’t work for me. I didn’t delete it however I moved anywhere else for this FIFA 12 folder. And now I am playing this game in a window mode and now I am not getting any frame drops or stuttering.