Thread: Stamina bar in FIFA 12

Stamina bar in FIFA 12

I am new to the FIFA 12v game I have the X-Box, I like to play this game but there are some confusion regarding this game, the first and important question is that what this stamina bar means in FIFA 12, how this affect the player. What is the use of this stamina bar in FIFA 12? So if you guys have some information about this stamina bar please suggests me out.

Re: Stamina bar in FIFA 12

The main complain of the stamina bar is that to encouraged pressure violence, however that will be improved somehow. Also when I played the normal match or clubs game, I have seen that the stamina is balanced. And because of some reason they have created this stamina by which stuck it on Ultimate team for no supplementary reason in my eyes than to quiet down the money throwing, uninterested in replication, and multitude.

According to me there is nothing wrong with the stamina system, they are the very much perfect along with the carrier mode. I am sure that it is the best game part to know the stamina of the player. So that player can easily know the best time to do the goal.

This all stamina bar is depends on the way the player is playing the game, so it develop in such a way that it’s seems to be the realistic. That mean s that if you have played today, your player stamina will get somewhat over and by that time your player stamina become week. I have been made my player rested for the four days and after that I found my players the pretty well rested.