Thread: Players Overall rating doesn’t change in FIFA 12

Players Overall rating doesn’t change in FIFA 12

I do not acquainted with if this is a bug, however at what time you change the position of a player, and his overall rating does not modify unlike the previous FIFA versions. Agüero as the center of the defense still has an overall rating of 86 years, and it’s not going down if I switch him. No matter what position I place it for all time has an 86 rating. This supposed to be fixed.

Re: Players Overall rating doesn’t change in FIFA 12

Yes even I observe the same thing even pi try to position him on a different location but still his rating is same. So don’t know if it’s a bug or what but this kind of things make game unpopular.

This is why the overall rating should be lowered to 40 or no matter what so you possibly will perceive that he is not good at playing CB As it was within FIFA 11 and the other predecessors. Do not see why this feature should be removed shortly, so I guess it is a mistake. I hope they will fix this in a final version of this game. otherwise I will go with FIFA 11 only and will play that game continuously this year and will wait for the FIFA 13.

Yes, I've become aware of this. Gibbs put the defender within the midfield is still the rating is same. I put Walcott in midfield; he is still the similar classification, nothing like FIFA 10, where the player's position actually matters. According to me surely it’s a mistake. Why play a player out of position within this regard? I signify, position within a 4-3-3 RW Tevez essentially supposed to not change in any way.

Sure you do not put Tevez as CB; however Tevez possibly will position as CM for the reason that of his strength and passing skills. I am acquainted with a lot of players who play other positions, after that we are accustomed, ie, Ze Roberto. Make use of to cooperate as a winger in anticipation of the coach position him as an MC. It has got to be "visible" if a player is capable to perform a job or not. Possibly comprise a quick CDM are able to play as LB. It would be helpful to perceive if he has the attributes toward meet the necessities of the positions (shown as an overall rating of high or low). I approximating it come into view more orderly and less at the moment that from time to time it will randomly change the overall rating inferior, still if the player is in one of their favored positions.

For case in point young children or people who do not be acquainted with how to play the game to perceive example resting on your computer and perceive a LB classified simply 78 so I'll observe the subs and discover somebody similar to Cassano, who is 83 and simply assume that it is superior. It’s Very puzzling for people who do not be acquainted with much regarding the game.

The Overall Ratings does not symbolize the precise skills of the players in any way, presently how superior they are within their privileged place, if he plays as a striker in the CB is still the comparable player as a result your total supposed to be not go down, however he will not play superior there. That is how I've in favor of all time thought it supposed to be. In FIFA11 bass note at random, at what time I moved to a player RCM to LCM, for case in point, prefer that the general classification has not distorted, excluding perhaps to highlight that in red at what time the player is within a extremely bad position, yellow at what time in a position that does not endorse their abilities and green as soon as it is within his favorite position.

No, the overall rating symbolizes the overall ranking of the attributes of definite position. For case in point: One end requires high speed, high-crossing and finishing high. As a right midfield player who could necessitate high speed, crossing high passes however long high. His long pass attribute is 70. This makes an overall rating of 80. That's why the front has an overall rating of 85 resting on one end position and merely 80 resting on the right midfield position. Some attributes do not even count in the standings, that is, the curve free kick, and such. You can try it yourself: the defense of some of the attributes of level 99. The general classification will not change, but if you put the end as CB will have a higher overall rating than before.

Sorry to bump this old thread but was searching to see if Tevez will go down in ratings.

To the OP

Stick the players in their formation and then back out of it, Go to edit teams to where you can move players around, If you look at the player you moved it will show his rating at his current position. So for me Ronaldo jumps to a 93 ST.

I did tweet EA about the ratings change and if it affected their performances I was told it has no effect and they keep the same ratings despite the overall ratings drop