Thread: Getting stuck while playing Driver San Francisco in Uplay

Getting stuck while playing Driver San Francisco in Uplay

I don’t know if I am the only one who is getting this problem but I want some advice from you all on this. so I am hoping that you all do give me some solutions on it. While from the past few days I have seen that I am getting stuck while playing this game and hence that has become a lot of problematic situation for me. so what I want to know is that what is the actual cause of the problem, can anyone here tell me something about it then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Even when I get started playing with the game the newbie driver finds it very much difficult to get started with the game and also the hurdles sometimes do act as a problem with nothing to pass them, that’s what the problem is. Please do advise me accordingly on the same. Waiting for the reply from you all.

re: Getting stuck while playing Driver San Francisco in Uplay

Ok there might be some problem with your Uplay account and according to me the problem lies there only that’s what I am saying here. so what I would like to advise you is that do have a check about the account with the same. Maybe you will be having some issues with the account and hence it is giving you some problem. That’s what I want to say here. Maybe there has been issue with the account and hence you get to see the problems, that’s what I want to say here. I hope that’s enough for you. now all the newbie drivers have to go across a numerous number of problems and hurdles. So what I am saying is that do perform some kind of stunts and dares that will appear in the blue icon and with that you will earning willpower effectively. So that’s what you should do. I hope that’s enough for you.

I am having some problem covering up the dirt road in the game and hence what I am saying is that when I am in the Race, Group B Classic mission the mission is not in the safe roads and also majority of them are in the dirt roads and hence playing them on that roads are very much unsafe. Now many a times I have noticed that I was in the good position so at that time I decide to jump to the road block set up where I realize that my position has got down and that is causing me a lot of problems that’s what the issue is. I am trying to race that out since long but I am not able to do that at all, that’s what the issue is so I am hoping that atleast you all can give me some help out of it. so please guys do get me out oif the same it would be grateful of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    I am having some problem covering up the dirt road in the game and hence what I am saying is that when I am in the Race, Group B Classic mission the mission is not in the safe roads and also majority of them are in the dirt roads and hence playing them on that roads are very much unsafe. Now many a times I have noticed that I was in the good position so at that time I decide to jump to the road block set up where I realize that my position has got down and that is causing me a lot of problems that’s what the issue is. I am trying to race that out since long but I am not able to do that at all, that’s what the issue is so I am hoping that atleast you all can give me some help out of it. so please guys do get me out oif the same it would be grateful of you.
    See dirt tracks is all about how tough you are and also how long will you last enough, first of al yu must learn how to earn some good willpower and that will be attained by doing dares and stunts and hence that’s what you should be doing. Now the more you are having the willpower the more you will be getting money. With the money you can go and ourchase garages as well now with the improvement of agility as well as the booster you will be getting the necessary power to compete in the dirt tracks, so that’s the simple track for you. do work on that. So pelase follow the suggestions that I have given you and let me know if that was useful for you or not.

One suggestion that I would like to give you is that when you are in the dirt roads and when you are in the corners. Don’t press the accelerator continuously just keep tapping it that will be better for you, that’s what I want to say here. in case if you keep hitting the accelerator continuously the your car will spin out and you will end up hitting the divider or something like that, so that is what I want to warn you about that hope that was enough for you.

Well it all depends on the platform that you are playing, so that’s what I am saying here. you know what playing in the consoles is a bit difficult the turns and also the accelerations have to be properly monitored. So it take s a lot of experience to play in that consoles relatively it is much easier in the pc version.

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    I don’t know if I am the only one who is getting this problem but I want some advice from you all on this. so I am hoping that you all do give me some solutions on it. While from the past few days I have seen that I am getting stuck while playing this game and hence that has become a lot of problematic situation for me. so what I want to know is that what is the actual cause of the problem, can anyone here tell me something about it then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Even when I get started playing with the game the newbie driver finds it very much difficult to get started with the game and also the hurdles sometimes do act as a problem with nothing to pass them, that’s what the problem is. Please do advise me accordingly on the same. Waiting for the reply from you all.
    Yes there is a common saying that practice makes a man perfect, so it should be applied to all the people here. Just keep practicing the game in the dirt it will be easy for you. Playing it on a low traction surfaces like the dirt roads does makes it more difficult and it is not the case with you but a lot of people. That’s what I want to say here, so that’s what I want to say here.

Dude just upgrade the Ability meter and recharge rate and that will only come with performing more dare devilry stunts and actions. So you can do that to help you cut out the mission.