Thread: What Levels need to Avoid making in LittleBigPlanet 2

What Levels need to Avoid making in LittleBigPlanet 2

I just read about this somewhere. Don’t know about this much. On that site there is give n that there are some list of levels which we have to avoid making. So anyone have any idea about this? I mean I actually can’t understand that points. So please if anyone here has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: What Levels need to Avoid making in LittleBigPlanet 2

I do not know much about this, but these levels may seem like a great idea, but you will be one in 100,000 people have taken the same level. Beta has shown, even with a small # of players from these levels were created by all the many times that even before the game was balanced.

Unfair ROCK platforms are so fun and even there are many things I've never seen one on the first page. I think people should not make the levels as levels of Pin trophy; it's more fun to win on their own

Just tell me what about the 50 hardest REVA Jump! You know, those where you just create a bunch of jumps that are not possible except you push X correctly to reach the ledge? It is not the similar as a previous unjust platform, those least needs wit. (A former unfair platform is where a lot of things invisible trap) Also breeds R1. I do not think that dissolving the material is so exciting now.

No H4H levels that is so old and do nothing more than survival rates found in a ring and you dodge bullets and jump over the gaps in the ring and try to get points.

Wedges Platforms is unfair, first time we played one that was fun, then everyone copied the idea, now the traps that are expected and unexpected, you can avoid most of them until you get stuck in one that has to die to follow, all unfair platformer are the same as in the same style, the original unfair lbp No Platform was great, because you never expected and had to avoid all the traps.

Well of course it will build, and that is why we have to do things like your level is so bad and the issues that I can make my terrible reviews again. I played a lot of poor standard, by the way mostly, and I can spend most of the designs of the poor and the levels of bad taste. We cannot all be the best after all.

Also, do not be surprised to find that in most cases where people think that building the "level ever!" I honestly think they did something amazing, and it really was the same level throughout the world in bad taste did. For me, the only two types of I could think of that bothers me is the level of earrings and patch levels are misleading (let the bait and switch to used car salesmen)

I loved the first LBP over the computer game. When the creator made the first 2 and 3 made it good. So the idea that they could be copied, which is fine, but no change either in the series pieces used. I love the kind of unfair if LBP not everyone uses the same design. I still like them, are fun, but it makes some people change!

I really do not get the whole thing wrong platforms. The types of levels were always my least favorite, not because they were hard, but after a play through were extremely easy. No more replay value to these levels.