Thread: Getting internal error while using Uplay

Getting internal error while using Uplay

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here. I am able to play the login on uplay with the game and earned lots of points and rewards into the game. Well I am getting internal error from past couple of days. I don’t know whether there is an issue with the uplay or there is an issue with the computer of mine. any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting internal error while using Uplay

Furnish following details so that I will be able to figure out the root cause of the issue.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer? Which firewall and security software do you running? you told me that you are getting an error message so you post the entire error message over here.

As far as I know I wanted to tell you that the above mentioned issue might be happening because of the account details are not filled in. you should login into the site and see whether you have provided all the details on the same. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not. if the issue is not resolved then let me know about the same.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with uplay itself hence I recommend that you should wait for the sometime and see whether you are able to see that the thing is working or not. if still the issue persisting that you should raised a support ticket to the technical team. The technical team will get back to you with the possible solution which you can use to fix the matter of yours. Let me know about the experience of yours after contacting the technical support team.

Thanks a lot my dear friends I wanted to say thanks a lot for helping me out over here. I have contacted the technical support team and they will work on the same and they have told me that and they will be back to me really soon. I will share the experience of mine once I have resolved the issue.