Thread: Unable to play online level of LittleBigPlanet 2

Unable to play online level of LittleBigPlanet 2

Well as the title of this particular thread is stating what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed LittleBigPlanet 2 on the computer of mine. I have found that this particular game is seems to be freezing while playing the online level of the game. can you tell me whether you have noticed the above mentioned issue? also suggest any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play online level of LittleBigPlanet 2

To figure out the root cause of the issue I wanted to what version of the Firmware do you have installed on the device? What type of the network connection do you using? is there any firewall which might be causing the issue? do you getting while playing the online level of the game? Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to understand the situation of yours.

Well you can try following solution to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should go for XMB and then go for Settings and then go for the Network Settings and then go for the IP address.
    • Now type the IP address manually and see that the issue is getting resolved or not. according me above mentioned issue might be happening because of the conflict into the IP address.

After going through the problem of yours I think you need to restore the Default settings and see whether it is working or not.
    • You should go for XMB and then go for Settings.
    • From the settings menu you should go for the System and go for Settings. Now look for the Restore Default settings.
    • So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should simply remove the UMD disk from the small rectangular opening and wipe the same with a soft cloth. After doing the same you should insert the same on the disk and see whether it is working or not.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the save data of the game. So what I wanted to suggest over here is that you should simply remove the save data from the device of yours . also I recommend that you should remove the install data from the device of yours. by default it is located at the ms0:\PSP\SAVEDATA\UCUS98744INSTALL location if you are using the US version of the game. after removing the gamesave you should try to play again and I am hoping that it will work for you.

Well there could be an issue with the Plugin which you have installed on the device of yours. I mean the plugin which you have installed might be clashing in the game. what I am saying that you should simply try to change the UMD ISO mode and then you should load the game on the device of yours.

I am highly suspecting that there could be an issue with the firmware of the PSP of yours. I am suggesting that you should get the latest version of the Firmware from the official website and you should download and install the same on the device of yours. you should take the backup of the data before doing the firmware upgrade because all the data will be erased after the process. So you should restore the backup after completing the firmware upgrade process.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should simply reinstall the device of yours and see whether the issue is resolved or not. still there is no difference in the situation than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them.