Thread: LittleBigPlanet 2: All about the new sensor 1.06 for speed rotation and angle

LittleBigPlanet 2: All about the new sensor 1.06 for speed rotation and angle

I loved to video gaming on the computer of mine. Well I have installed LittleBigPlanet 2 on the PSP of mine. Speed sensor is supposed to detect the speed of the moving object and it will be quite useful for the design for the vehicle level so that it can activate the pop up obstacles. Rotation sensor will tell you about rotating and angle sensor detecting when object is faced in the particular manner.

Re: LittleBigPlanet 2: All about the new sensor 1.06 for speed rotation and angle

I let you know that in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that the speed sensor will prompt what speed you have reached in the game.

Re: LittleBigPlanet 2: All about the new sensor 1.06 for speed rotation and angle

Well I am wondering that speed sensor will be quite useful to make thing working but I am thinking that that portal will be quite easier. We will be able to make the thing quite speedy and it will make able to go speedy things are coming out while playing it.

According to me there will be lots of fun while playing the game on the computer of mine and I wanted to tell you about the thing that is the speed sensor will provide the facility about the good top-down spinning plates mini level with this particular move.

As far as rotation sensor is concerned it will be also better option while dealing with spinning plates. I have done an update with 1.06 update sensor level which is showing me off complete the giveaway of the test sample which is supposed to use the demo the sensors

Hey buddies thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours and I have come to figure out the entire thing over here which I wanted to know over here in this particular matter. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in over here.