Thread: Do you think hard reset demo is good than the full game

Do you think hard reset demo is good than the full game

Hello guys I know that many of you are now playing the full version of this game. And even many of you played demo of this game. My question is regarding to this only. So I've become aware of that my frames are every time lower within the full version measure up to to the demo. So I am thinking that the demo of this game was much better than the full version of this game. Because of this issue I am not able to enjoy this game. And I would like to know does anyone else is having this same issue. And if anyone have any idea about it then please share it with me. I am sure that you guys will show your response on my query. So guys do reply I am waiting for your reply. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Do you think hard reset demo is good than the full game

Hello thank you for starting this thread. Even I am having this same query with this game. But to solve this issue I try to turn off AA. And my FOV is 80. The entire settings one beneath the ultra where you will get this.

Hello as per my knowledge FOV at 80 is too high. Don’t know about it but frankly speaking even I am having the difficulty with this. Basically demo was so easy to run on a 60 FPS without any difficulty. But with the full version of this game I am facing lots of difficulty with the FPS of this game. It gives maximum framerate issue at what time there are maximum things are present on a screen. So I think the demo is extremely good than the full version of this game. I hope the developer will think about this and according to that they will make some changes with it. But still overall I will say it’s a really a nice game to play.

Everyone uses different FOV, for different reasons. I do not acquainted with if it is as well, since not even know what resolution you are using to start. I would say the game itself would not be significantly less effective just for the reason that you have to be larger and more complete levels of complete scenes? However further than it is worth noting. slowdown during intense action, it feels like micro stuttering at what time moving (medium to high values), strange as it is played smoother overall ultra-configuration but then I slow down the action even more intense.

I had a huge drop in FPS in the full game compared to the demo, to the extent that it is impossible to play for me. No improvement in fps's even put everything on low. He sent an email to your support with a copy of my DXDiag to see if you find a mistake somewhere.