Thread: Benchmark scores while playing Hard Reset game

Benchmark scores while playing Hard Reset game

Guys I have started this game and hence what I am saying is that I want you all to post your benchmark results while playing this game means what is the fps result that you got while playing the game. if you all have any idea about the same then do pst back your results over here, we will have a good discussion over that what say guys, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you will do post back your replies as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the output from you all on the same.

Re: Benchmark scores while playing Hard Reset game

Quote Originally Posted by Ket!ak View Post
    Guys I have started this game and hence what I am saying is that I want you all to post your benchmark results while playing this game means what is the fps result that you got while playing the game. if you all have any idea about the same then do pst back your results over here, we will have a good discussion over that what say guys, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you will do post back your replies as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the output from you all on the same.
    I was getting 45-60 fps results. However one thing I would like to notify is that these results is when we are in the ultra settings of the graphic card. So that’s what I want to say here. if there is some problem with the graphic card and also if there is a glitch in the game the you may experience that the fps will go down severely that’s what I feel here. May be less than 20 fps as well. So it is always important to keep the ultra settings of the graphic card on when you have started playing the game, that’s what I am saying here. However I would like to give some information on the configuration that I have
    - Intel core i5 2500k
    - GTX 260 Core 216
    - MSI P67A-G45
    - 8 GB 1333 DDR3 RAM

For me its 43.4 fps with all the ultra settings on that’s what I want to say here, the highest fps that I touched was around 80 fps. My machines recently upgraded and hence it is better to have that one, that’s what I want to say here. make sure that you have the highest quality graphic cad in your system so that you will be able to play the game in the system with good conditions that’s what I want to say here. I am using MSI 560ti Twin Frozr II at 1920x1080. So I hope you have got the necessary answers for the same. that’s it from my side for you all.

The game played really well with the 1920x1080 settings that’s what I am saying here. I have not really seen the fps value while playing the game and hence I cannot comment anything on that, that’s what I want to say here. do have a good look at the same.

With my ATI Radeon HD 5850 and also the ultra settings activated I have seen the minimum fps value as 40 average it gives me 80 and while the highest of them all is 130 fps. I think that’s a fantastic value I am suing core i5 as well as ATI Radeon HD 5850 card in my system. That’s what I want to say here. Also make sure that you use 8GB ram in my system, that’s what I want to say here. so once you are with this configuration you will be able to get good fps for sure, that’s my guarantee, so if you all want then you can go ahead with the settings that I have made you explained. That’s what I want to say here.

The specifications of my system is

- AMD Phenom II X4 965BE @ 4Ghz
    - 8GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM
    - HD 5870
    - Windows 7 64-bit
    I get maximum 113 fps and its enough for me, so you all can try with this suggestion as well, that’s good for you all. that’s what I want to say here.

Yes these days a dual core processor is not enough for the games and hence I would advise you all to go with at least core i5 processor if they are thinking of playing some descent game. modern games do not support dual core processor at all. this is what I am saying here.

Benchmark results:

- 1920x1080, Ultra Settings, Max FSAA x's 4 , Anisotropic Filtering x's 16

- Minimum fps - 21.2

- Maximum fps - 58.7

- Average fps – 40

I have noticed that if you decrease the Max FSAA by double and also decrease the value of Anisotropic Filtering by 4 times, then all the value will be changed and you will be getting the fps double the value then it was before. So next time make sure that you use the value as Max FSAA x's 2 and also of Anisotropic Filtering as x's 4, that’s a better option for you i feel.

Ok thanks that was a nice idea that you have given here, appreciate the idea that you have shared it here. worth giving a try for the same. I will be making the necessary changes for sure, that’s it from my side for you. anymore changes in the settings then do let me know as soon as possible.

I don’t know inspite of doing with the settings that you all have did here still it has not worked for me yet, I don’t know where is the problem here. ii am still getting minimum 13 fps average 26 and maximum 45 fps. can you all please tell me what can be the problem here, I am waiting for the solutions from you all, that’s what I want to say here.

May be some problem with the graphic card do upgrade it as soon as possible tahts what I want to say here, do it as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here. so that’s it from my side for you all.