Thread: Hard Reset is unplayable because of bad graphics

Hard Reset is unplayable because of bad graphics

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here . I have installed the demo version of Hard Reset on the computer of mine. I have come across situation where the game has become unplayable on the computer because of the graphic issue. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Hard Reset is unplayable because of bad graphics

Well to figure out the root cause of the problem you have to answer the following questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer of mine? Let me know what is the hardware and software configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers as well as DirectX on the computer?

Hey friend thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. Well following is the system configuration of the computer of mine.
    i7- 870
    8GB ram
    radeon hd 5750
    windows 7 x64
    1680x1050 resolution
    1tb hd

In this particular sitution you might need to Adjust the graphic hardware acceleration.
    1. You have to click on the Start button and go for Run and you have to enter desk.cpl and hit enter.
    2. Now you have to click on the Settings and click on the Advanced.
    3. You have to click on the Troubleshoot now go for the Hardware Acceleration and you have to clcik on Disable all cursor and advanced drawing accelerations.
    4. Finally click on the Ok button and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

There could be an issue with the graphic card drivers so you should reinstall the same. if reinstalling of the driver is not working than you should update with the latest version of the graphic card drivers.

I have found that the problem which you have stated over here might be fixed by installing the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. after completing with installation you should restart the computer of yours.

If I am not wrong there could be an issue with the game which you have installed on the computer. so you should reinstall the game and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug a report to them . the developer of the game will work on the same and release a patch which you should download and install the same to resolve the issue.