Thread: What flaws do you have seen in Hard Reset?

What flaws do you have seen in Hard Reset?

Well this particular game Hard Reset is seems to be quite great and I think all the users who are playing this particular game are going to have great graphical look and feel. However I have found some of the flaws into the game. like when you are looking to click on something and robot changes his tablets in the game. Let me know what is the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I have dedicated this thread to get all the users who are having any speculation.

Re: What flaws do you have seen in Hard Reset?

Yes you are right this particular game is supposed to have great look and feel and there will be great fun while playing the game. I wanted to change the Fov. I let you know that I am getting 80 Fov so far while playing but I would like to change the same by any mean.

Well I am expecting that the developer of the game should provide a kind of optional button which will allow you me to save the game quickly. There are people who are looking to get the options of the quick save in the game. it will be really great if the developer of the game will provide an option for the Quick Save into the game. Let see whether the developer of the game provides the above mentioned option or not.

The main issue with this particular game is that the animations which seems to be loading when you are supposed to use the each and every single sub menu in the game. Well according to me the developer of the game should provide something like menu option which will allow you to off the animations into the game. if it is not possible to get into the game then I think there should be an option which allow to skip the animation when you are supposed to click on the sub menu of the game. it is really frustrating while navigating between the sub menu when you are having animations into the game.

I am not going to purchase the game until and unless there is no quick save into the game.

Well I am having an opinion that is there is great fun while playing the demo version of the game and it is having great look and feel. Robot is seems to be moving around the Robot arms when you are moving around the menu of the game. it is really bad design and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.

In this particular situation I am having couple of thing from which anyone can be implemented by the developer of the game. well if it is possible than they should make the speed of the arm of 5X faster. It is okay to have the same but the speed matter while navigating through the menu.

If it is not possible to provide the above mentioned thing than I think the developer of the game should quit the arms from the game and rather than that of it they should provide drag things in the game. if the is increment in the speed of the arms then I am wondering that there will be loose of charm into the game.

You should contact the developer of the game and ask them about the thing which you are looking for and I am hoping that they will help you out.