Thread: Hard Reset is running blurr on my computer

Hard Reset is running blurr on my computer

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I have installed demo version of Hard Reset on the computer of mine. I have noticed that this particular game is running blurred on the computer of mine. I cannot figure out whether is an issue with the hardware of the game or there is an issue with the game itself. any help to figure out the root cause of the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Hard Reset is running blurr on my computer

Looking at the matter I wanted to know following details so that I can tell you about the possible solution to fix the issue. which operating system do you have installed on the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer of mine? do you have installed all the drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the matter.

Well looking at the post I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the graphic card driver issue or there could an issue with DirectX. I recommend that you should reinstall the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. if there is no change in the situation than you should get the latest version of the graphic card drivers and install the same on the computer.

If there is no difference than you should reinstall as well as update the DirectX. You can get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I think there is something wrong with the game and you need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

There could be bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. Well according to me it seems quite difficult to patch the issue. so I am expecting that the developer of the game should provide some option or there could be something like mod into the game which will resolve the issue which we are getting into the game.