Thread: No quick save in Hard reset

No quick save in Hard reset

After playing the demo, I come to recognize that this game would be just right as a Xbox live arcade shooter. In addition the loss of Quick save and Quick load actually killed all my prospect of this game, why have to I play at the developer's pace? What you guys think about it. Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: No quick save in Hard reset

Hello as per my knowledge quick save and quick load are bad for this game and it make frustrated for particular game in my own opinion. According to me they have to implement the manual load and save for this game.

My god PC gamers are the whiniest and grave aggregate of gamers ever. So it’s good for each different diversion to not have a fast recovery choice but not for this event? You are not heading off to buy the event in light of that? It's somehow a reassure shooter at what point it’s not even on supports? PC designers can never win. They can do every little item right and folks will still consider something, anything to protest about.

Independently, there are just some unfavorable checkpoints, and in the event that you haven't studied adversary plans by the time you get to the second chief? Well, unequivocally inquire to shoot you in the head. No, totally, it doesn't take a psychology degree to work out what the adversaries do. Their image based code regularly gives it off.