Thread: Want developers to ADD MANUAL SAVE/LOAD in hard reset

Want developers to ADD MANUAL SAVE/LOAD in hard reset

I am a game freak. I like to play games on my pc. Recently I have purchased the hard reset game. I have installed it and I have played it. I must say that I just liked this game. It is a real fun playing game. Actually the only thing I think is a little drawback kind of thing and that is I think there should be an option of manually saving and loading the game whenever I want. I think that the developers of the game should work on this feature and let this happen. I think this will make the game perfect. I actually don’t like checkpoint system in a game. So developers please introduce this feature. I would like everyone’s comment on this. Please share your views on this.

Re: Want developers to ADD MANUAL SAVE/LOAD in hard reset

Actually developers think that this feature will ruin the challenge of the game and the game won’t be that interesting. This feature would spoil the game as there will be no fun in it. Anybody playing will just pause and save the game whenever they will want and would continue playing after whenever they want. The game should be a challenge and different. Personally speaking even I like what they have done. I would not support the save and load system. I think checkpoint system is very challenging and interesting.

Even I think that the developers should put the manual load and save option. A gamer playing the game can save the game at any position he wants. He can save his achievements. Sometimes it is very difficult to achieve things in game and some levels are very difficult to clear so this function will allow the gamer to play it more easily and nicely.

I think there should be achievements like "beat the game without manually saving"

I think developers think that Quick-saving is cheating. You can use the console to bind the save command to a key and make your own quick-save. Many people have mentioned this in many other posts. The amount of complaining about this at least shows people like the game. When most gamers like something, they tend to complain about it a lot.

I think if you want a manual save and load option in a game then you can only do this by hacking it or by making some scripts. Developers don’t give this option because they don’t feel the need for it. I would like you to ask any friend of your’s who is a game developer, he will tell you that why they do this.