Thread: Graphics engine in hard reset is damn good

Graphics engine in hard reset is damn good

Recently I have installed a system at my place. I actually like to play games on computer and let me tell you that I am game freak. I have recently got the hard reset demo game and I played it on my system. I can’t explain you how happy I am that my game went so smooth. There were no jerks and sort of things. I have mentioned my system configuration below:
    • AMD Athlon II X3 440 3.00 Ghz (Trip-Core)
    • 2GB Ram
    • ATI/AMD HD5450 1024Mb
    I played the game on 1280x720 resolutions with all details. Now I am thinking of getting the whole game. Demo was fun so I decided this. The only thing I felt a little annoying was the main menus. They were quite slow. But all over I would like to say that developers have done a very good job here. I would like to get some discussions on this.

Re: Graphics engine in hard reset is damn good

It is a tight corridor shooter game. The game really runs very good without any problem. The engine is fantastic as I think of now. Demo is a real good fun. Even I am looking to get the full hard reset. 2 gb ram is very sufficient for games like hard reset. I think the system is very good and the graphic engine is also good.

Re: Graphics engine in hard reset is damn good

Well I think that graphics is one important part of the game. The hard reset engine is very good, it runs smoothly on ultra. But I have heard that if you turn fsaa, then it hugely drops fps. No doubt hard reset has solid graphics. According to me, it has a very good graphics even if it were an AAA release.