Thread: Will Paradox Interactive provide whether, harvest and seasons in Sengoku?

Will Paradox Interactive provide whether, harvest and seasons in Sengoku?

it was great fun while playing the demo version of this particular game Sengoku on the computer. I wanted to whether you are having any speculation regarding the visual effects into the game? what would you like to have the season and harvest into the game? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. I am waiting for the speculation of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Paradox Interactive provide whether, harvest and seasons in Sengoku?

Looking at the situation I am wondering that people will feel about the raw and hurt. I am also expecting that they will provide S.T.A.L.K.E.R Fukushima when they are not supposed provide anything into the game.

Well according to me it will be quite difficult to implement the weather into the game. it seems quite complex. Just imaging the troop of your will start to die on the 1st November to 1st May. It is making sense that it will be kind of TBS. but if there is a real time game than I think it will be a sense to have the seasons or something like weather into the game.

I don’t think so there will not be anything like weather or seasons like into the game. But you can ask the developer of the game for the same to get inforamtion.

I don’t agree with you at all. Where is complexity to implement weather in the game? I don’t think so there will complexity while implementing weather into the game. however I am looking to have some kind of the white regions into the terrain mapmode in the map mode as it was done into EU3. Also it will be quite great to have the mountainous borders and it will make sense if there is a mountain which is passing close to the water. There should not be HoI weather into the game at all.

It will be a striking feature if the developer of the game will provide the seasons into the game. it might be complex to implement. Or it might be possible to implement the same beyond the scope of the game. there should be some reasons into the game which should not be accessible at the time of the water. It will play great role while planning the strategy into the game. if there is limited scope of the season which is compared from the any other game. if there is an addition of the weather into the game there will be complexity of the game and see whether it is working or not.

Well I let you know that you should have the military campaigns which should be time frozen by the time of the winter. If there is no sense in the game were you must fight over the year so that you can get the victory. I think attrition system should be totally revised into the game.

It is quite difficult to consider the season and weather into the game. Sengoku is taking the 100 years then it should have 200 season changesm as well as 500 huge storms. Only god will know what amount of the rain will be required over there. I am not looking for the game which will run the several lifetimes scale. If you are not having the same then I think it will be quite better and deeper. I will like to have the submarine simulators.

From the point of view of mine there is really less people who are not saying that this particular game will not be complicated. I think the entire thing depend on the developer of the game and they will take the possible action to get the requirement of yours.

If the developer of the game is supposed to provide the good system of the seasons and so I am expecting that there will be quite great attrition while fighting with the army at the time of the winter in the game. it will be quite important to have the capture as well as province and maintaining the province during the winter. If there is provision of the some small features into the game then all the people will accept the same. Let see what the developer of the game are going to provide the final releasing of the game.