Thread: Message Notification System in Sengoku

Message Notification System in Sengoku

Please bring back the system change notification that is present in the games of the EU (with the possibility to modify the messages to be notified on how to "pause and pop-up" " pop-up "," show in the sidebar Invisible ticker never really going to see "and" no show ".

Re: Message Notification System in Sengoku

On the one hand, you have the decision based pop-ups that work very well and is very nice and I feel like I could not ask for anything more. On the other hand, you have the sidebar, where things just a little "pass" and notice that something has just happened is that the small number of mostly invisible (compared to the urgency of what's happening in other parts of the screen) as ticks accumulate notifications, the majority of which are ineffective. However, a few of them are actually significant, and will be sorely missed until too late.

I got screwed over in many ways, because something that should have sounded whistles and stopped and my game and slapped a pop-up big old saying "YO! DUDE! THIS needs your attention!" was completely overlooked entirely without notice in the sidebar while I was doing things I thought was most important.

All of which has already been said several times. We hope to fix it in the game right when it comes out.

The worst thing that happened to be declared war on the game and did not bother to inform me in a meaningful way. At the moment I realized what was happening, he had lost two provinces in the back of my territory altogether and holding one of my two staff were besieged by a force that could not wait to repel with what could impose / hire my province alone remain.

If it is not broke do not fix it. The idea of tabs is very bad. The way you handle the notifications in the EU-3 was much better.

If you do not pause the game and literally, I get a choice of game events, it is not doing its job. I'm sure more than a handful of people who just go ", why does my game just a break?" without even thinking of looking at the tabs fairly and un-pause and move on.

User Interface is the most important part of any game. If that fails, the whole game is in trouble. Do not make excuses for it. Try to help make it better!

I have some sympathy, but can handle the messaging system. What they have real problems / HUGE / is huge, with offers of "exchange of hostages" and "invitation plot." Blink and you'll lose a higher speed (because of the duration remaining on the screen can be very short) and the icons are at the bottom. I did not spot until my second or third playthroughs of the demo. He missed 30 or 40 offers important and no pause function when you get an offer, and no sound advertising. It's really annoying.

Please put in an obvious place - the top of the screen where Ninja / deficit / Ronin icons appear, and add a sound or something and maybe an option to pause in receiving an "offer of hostages "or" supply web "as the menu options alert message is not to mention offers (I think).

What makes it more annoying is when I go to the character sent by the offer that I got lost and ask again. Rejected, so the offers are even more important. Soft, full of intrigue and strategy. Pre-orders today, now I have to wait three days.